Energon Unicron for only $2.00 dollars

Hotshot_24

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But yeah right is on that price....... for only 8 dollar i gave 4..... jjaja by the way iam so lucky o live on P.R. i dont have the ticket right now but 2 weeks ago i buy one unicron at only 5 dollars here is the ticket by the way ui find hound and silversreak at only 1.75 see the barcode

post-27-1089772953.jpg

But yeah right is on that price....... for only 8 dollar i gave 4..... jjaja by the way iam so lucky o live on P.R. i dont have the ticket right now but 2 weeks ago i buy one unicron at only 5 dollars here is the ticket by the way ui find hound and silversreak at only 1.75 see the barcode

En cual de los walmart fue que lo conseguiste? Ya yo tengo el original y el de energon, pero a ese precio vale la pena comprar 2 mas para kitbashing.

Yo encontre el Alt. Silverstreak ppor $3.50 en cayey y compre 2.

No sabes si ha llegado algo nuevo? estuve como 2 semanas en Orlando y quiero ponerme al dia.

Where did you get them? for that price i'm going to get at least two for some kitbashing.

I got 2 Alt. Silverstreak for $3.50 each at the cayey supercenter.

Have you seen the latest wave around? I was vacationing in Orlando and i need to catch up.

unfortunately, I don't think we will see that here in america... ever...

You mean North America. America is composed of all contries from Canada to Argentina, that includes Puerto Rico as part of America. And since PR is US territory, that means we have seen that in America... :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay

Living in America...

I feel good.

Archived