Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

why do people here complain too much?

Recommended Posts

Better yet, get your lazy FAT A$$ up and start hunting down for the ones that you like. I drove approx. 50 miles radius in the San Diego county and covered 6 Wal-Marts, 5 Targets, 3 TRUs, and 6 Khols, and surprisingly Mervyn's. I stop by there about once a week.

...really?

 

I mean, if that's what you do with your spare time

 

If I can't find them locally without wasting a lot of time/gas, it's off to the internet

 

 

Or just being content with not having every figure

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So did you find anything good on the internet lately? Cuz it sure seems to be selling like hot-cakes!

  • Author
Better yet, get your lazy FAT A$$ up and start hunting down for the ones that you like. I drove approx. 50 miles radius in the San Diego county and covered 6 Wal-Marts, 5 Targets, 3 TRUs, and 6 Khols, and surprisingly Mervyn's. I stop by there about once a week.

...really?

 

I mean, if that's what you do with your spare time

 

If I can't find them locally without wasting a lot of time/gas, it's off to the internet

 

 

Or just being content with not having every figure

 

see thats smart thinking :clap

as for myself i like driving so its not really a big deal if i cant find a particular item

ill just go to the local swap meet and get it from there(some markups are only a buck or two) so it aint bad

as mentioned in other post by other memebrs nowadays evrything is attainable, you gotta pay the price but its attainable

if a kid relly wants a toy a parent can always resort to ebay nuff said

 

You're a Scalper, arn't you Douche Bag?

This thread can lead to nothing but flame-baiting, IMO.

I just don't think kid's parents should have to resort to ebay prices to get something that was intended for their kids to begin with. But probably to understand this point of view you need to be a parent and have financial responsibilities and stuff. And have seen the face of your kid when you can't find the only thing on their christmas/birthday list that they really wanted because some douchebag decided he needed to own more than one for them for himself. JMO

I mean, toys are for children.

 

Collectors come second

agreed! no ones arguing that

but

A toy is something to play with, for children, adults or both. They may either be the sole device used in an enjoyable activity or one of many :D

 

children cant be collectors?

 

Children do seem to want more of what they need to have and tend to whine when someone says something about it to them. Children like YOU.

Look, it's all very, very simple:

 

There's nothing wrong with using whatever means you have to get the toys you want. If you feel alright about spending $40 for a $10 toy because you're having a hard time finding one, that's totally up to you. Hell, buy two if you're the "open one, keep one in the package" type. BUT...

 

...what are you keeping that 2nd one FOR, anyway?

 

If you can somehow justify that 2nd figure as a "backup" since you play with yours so much that you're liable to break it, well I guess that's kinda acceptable (even if it's stretching things a bit.) But be honest, you bought that 2nd one to stash away in the hope that someday it'll be worth MONEY. Which makes you a DEALER, not a COLLECTOR.

 

"But wait," you say, "I only buy a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 8th figure so I can trade with others for the TFs I want!" Shut up. You bought those extra dozen figures for the same reason. Every try BUYING the figures you want from others? Nooooo, that's playing into the dealer scene, you're not a dealer, dealers only deal in cash, right? Toys aren't cash, they're just what you can use instead of cash, like big plastic $10+ gift cards, right?

 

Bottom line: If you've ever bought a 2nd figure with the intention of EVER selling or trading it, you're a dealer. Own up to it & take the mudslinging that comes with the territory.

Never bought a second figure, except once, which was so that I could give one to a mate :P

 

I'm a Collecter/Player... I actually play with my TFs, but look out for certain ones. Like Cybertron Cybertron which I found earlier this year in a shop.

Or getting G1 Soundwave for a mate yesterday from Toys R Us :)

 

And the complaining? We're on teh Interwebz, it was made for that. And porn... ;)

  • Author
as mentioned in other post by other memebrs nowadays evrything is attainable, you gotta pay the price but its attainable

if a kid relly wants a toy a parent can always resort to ebay nuff said

 

You're a Scalper, arn't you Douche Bag?

is that all you can say all the time?

i have no reason to scalp earning a profit of $20 on a stupid toy is nothing to me

i can earn that in 10 minutes sitting in my office doing absolutely nothing

 

 

so as collecting a 2nd one i have no intention of ever selling them i bought it and its mine

and if some unfortunate reason i am ever in financial trouble(which i highly doubt)

i will sell it my toys to DOUCHEBAGs like you for 100 times the amount and youll probably buy it :rofl

 

 

 

 

Never bought a second figure, except once, which was so that I could give one to a mate :P

 

I'm a Collecter/Player... I actually play with my TFs, but look out for certain ones. Like Cybertron Cybertron which I found earlier this year in a shop.

Or getting G1 Soundwave for a mate yesterday from Toys R Us :)

 

And the complaining? We're on teh Interwebz, it was made for that. And porn... ;)

at least someone here has a sense of humor

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.