target exclusive g1 starscream and jazz theye're out there

tru_Asiatik

I got mine yesterday thanks to eBay. The color scheme takes me back to 1984 when Transformers were introduced. I haven't transformed him yet, kind of admiring this paint scheme on the F-22.

I think he'll look great next my accurate color scheme movie voyager Starscream I just finished yesterday. I spent numerous hours over 3 or 4 days customizing him to look like his on-screen counterpart. I used a scan of the USAF F-22 camo pattern, a lot of detail images, and military aircraft model paints to produce the end result. I wish Hasbro would have thought of this and saved me some time.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to admit that Jazz looks really cool in those colors. I want it! But won't because of import and stuff. Anyway... Getting a MIB G1 Red alert this month will probably absorb a bit more money then it should...

Thanks for the tip... I hit target today and snagged one of each from the stockroom - case fresh!

The DCPI codes really helped on this... thanks for posting them!

It seems as though we need any advantage that we can these days, just to get a simple TF from the store. :redface

I went to Target today and had them pull up the DCPI. They told me that they had 16 of Starscream and 16 of Jazz. They even sent someone to go to the stockroom to make sure they are physically there and they were. After all that... I came home empty handed. Now there is an 8x10 poster on the Transformers section that states "These items are collectible items. It is against our policy to have customers ask employees to pull them from the stock room. Every customer will have an equal opportunity to purchase these items. Please check back regularly." WTF?!?! When the hell did this crap start? I didn't know they could do this...there could be two Starscream and Jazz repaints on my shelf, but now its just empty space. If anyone wants to check it out the Eagle Rock Target on Colorado Blvd. in So. California has this memo posted. :tfmad

Archived