Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida Sightings

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 563
  • Views 63.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes it is st pete Fl. No they did not have any prowl /wheeljack They had many battle ravege

 

the one on 9th next to pary city

anyone know the deal on our

 

         

      LAMB ASS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

we need to start getting with it

 

anyone in this area give me a list of what your looking for and mabee

i can help ya out.  my area spans from Port richey all the way down to St

Pete.  clearwater, palm harbor, trinity, new port richey, tampa

 

somebody someone please do something in this damn thread. :tfevil

  • 2 weeks later...

Found Prowl, Wheeljack, and Decepticharge at Target.

 

Also found Mudflap and Leobreaker.

got Evac last night from wal-mart at 54 and little.

 

must say he kicks ass he is definatly in my personal collection.

 

some go to my son.

I'm all for helping out other TFans - It's true that we're undersupplied here in FL. and often the ONLY way to get the TFs you want is to Wheel & Deal online. 

 

That said, here are a few local finds of mine:Most of these stores had a bunch of Cybertron figures, but I'm still learning which of those are which, so I've listed the Alts since I know them well. I'll update soon as I can (probably after this w/e).

 

 

TARGET, NewPortRichey>

-ALTS> WHEELJACK(x3), SHOCKBLAST (x3), RAVAGE(x2),

        SWINDLE(x2) & WINDCHARGER(x2)

 

TRU, NewPortRichey>

-ALTS> GRIMLOCK(x2), SWINDLE(x2),  WINDCHARGER(x2)  & RAVAGE(x3)

 

 

TARGET, SpringHill>

-ALTS>  GRIMLOCK(x2), SWINDLE(x3), & RAVAGE(x2)

got evac from wal mart - already got wheeljack from target and I saw decepticharge but passed him - I am not getting that.  pensacola area.

Found Evac at the Pt. St. Lucie Target today - just heads up, he is out in south florida!

 

:thumb

Finally scored a DECEPTICHARGE from Target (LittleRd. & SR54)

 

-I know of two other TFans in the area who both found him at the US19 & TacomaDr. (N.P.R.) store.  They found him at different times on the same day and both said he was the only one, so they may be putting limited stock of the new models out (like they do with the Hotwheels cars).

 

Walmart 54 has Evac on the Riser above their TFs (2 left when I was there)

 

If anyone in FL is looking for specific Alts / Cybertron, I'll be glad to help.

I'm still searching for a prowl if anyone has seen them/ can get 1. 

I'm on the board(s) often, so IM me Anytime.

 

  Thanks!

MACHWULF

Finally scored a DECEPTICHARGE from Target (LittleRd. & SR54)

 

-I know of two other TFans in the area who both found him at the US19 & TacomaDr. (N.P.R.) store.  They found him at different times on the same day and both said he was the only one, so they may be putting limited stock of the new models out (like they do with the Hotwheels cars).

 

Walmart 54 has Evac on the Riser above their TFs (2 left when I was there)

 

If anyone in FL is looking for specific Alts / Cybertron, I'll be glad to help.

I'm still searching for a prowl if anyone has seen them/ can get 1. 

I'm on the board(s) often, so IM me Anytime.

 

  Thanks!

MACHWULF

 

hey if your lookin for a prowl i have one up on ebay and it's not a bad deal if you win it we can do a drop. it's not a high auction at all. check it out.

it's under my id name

 

PRIMENEMESIS. let me know if you like. i live about 1 or 2 miles from the target where you found decepticharge.  email me don't pm me jgochenour@tampabay.rr.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.