Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida Sightings

Recommended Posts

PPPPFFFFFFTTT!!! (Shooting Energon Ouutta my Nose)

HUH?!  (I KNOW you're not referring to 'TFs Last-Stop' PASCO...)

 

 

But Seriously, I'm going to the Brandon TRU Event (REALLY Hoping they Stock up on Alts...)  will be Bringing along Lotsa G1, Energon, Alts, ETC. to trade  & Plan to Help update this board as much as Possible.

 

-Target NPR AND SpringHill are Clearing out all ENERGON (a few Last-wave figs left)

 

-TRU NPR Has restocked Cybertron:Scout-Class & below (had 1 each: OP, Megs & King       

                                                  Screamer, but were grabbed by...Someone else..)

 

-K-Mart Hudson -1 Universe OptimusPrimal, 1 Alt smokescreen (looks dire)

 

More to come as I find them.

  • Replies 563
  • Views 63.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PPPPFFFFFFTTT!!! (Shooting Energon Ouutta my Nose)

HUH?!  (I KNOW you're not referring to 'TFs Last-Stop' PASCO...)

 

 

   But Seriously, I'm going to the Brandon TRU Event (REALLY Hoping they Stock up on Alts...)  will be Bringing along Lotsa G1, Energon, Alts, ETC. to trade  & Plan to Help update this board as much as Possible.

 

-Target NPR AND SpringHill are Clearing out all ENERGON (a few Last-wave figs left)

 

-TRU NPR Has restocked Cybertron:Scout-Class & below (had 1 each: OP, Megs & King          

                                                     Screamer, but were grabbed by...Someone else..)

 

-K-Mart Hudson -1 Universe OptimusPrimal, 1 Alt smokescreen (looks dire)

 

More to come as I find them.

 

good to hear there's another semi-local on here. i'll probably be there, i just have to ask my boss veeeeeeery nicely. as for you selling things there, i would try to get hold of junior over at tfw2005 to ask what he thinks since he's running it. if you're selling stuff out of your trunk or something in the parking lot, i wouldn't imagine any problems but just to be on the safe side.

Found Alt Swerve at Target in Kissimmee West while on vacation.  They also has some Cybertron small figures, but no deluxe.

cybertron has shown up in the super walmart on us 19 in pinellas park. they had about four primes and megatrons and a bunch of deluxes. also three crumplezones and one vector prime. that was it.

WalMart on LittleRd./SR54 has CYBERTRON- a bunch of Basics, mids & about 10 'King-Starscream' Figures. (Still NO Alts, though....The Target across the street has 8   

Lonely STREAKs & 1 WINDCHARGER)

 

Hiya FLUX-CONVOY ! -Yeah, I'm seein' TFans pop up in FL more lately -Thats a Good Sign!  :tfgrin

 

I Didn't mean to suggest that I'd be Selling Any TFs/Etc. I'm just Making sure to have Trades on hand Since I was informed this was a Swap-Meet kinda Dealie....

Grabbed Clocker and Hardtop at the Wal*mart on Gunn and Henderson. Found Alty Swerve at TRU in Clearwater.

 

Sorry I couldn't ever help you out Nathan,  stopped working for TRU shortly after I contacted you. 

None here, yet... (Vero Beach)

 

I finally gave up, and assumed that it had the same fate as the mythical blue Tracks (which I only saw one of in Daytona - ever - and picked that one up...)

 

I just ordered d-charge from killertoys.com for $24.99 - it should be here today.

Decepticharge made it here... IN ONE DAY from Joe @ killertoys.com!

 

And at $24.99 plus shipping, it is much better than hunting for it till no end...

 

might want to give them a try....

 

-Joe

Decepticharge made it here... IN ONE DAY from Joe @ killertoys.com!

 

And at $24.99 plus shipping, it is much better than hunting for it till no end...

 

might want to give them a try....

 

-Joe

yeah, that store is florida based,orlando i believe. i did some business with them at megacon when i bought majority of my robot masters. the owner(?) told me then that shipping to anywhere in florida was one day. that alone is pretty awesome. however, i try to use shoppertron and some searching of my own to find the best prices. killer toys prices are just ok IMO. some places i will always avoid regardless of price. namely toywiz. i am glad you got yours though and that you're happy about him. congrats to you. i don't really hunt that much myself anymore. i'm trying to avoid cybertron and just get the few pieces i want from galaxy force. as for alts i'm caught up with the exception of that yellow bastard. so basically i'm caught up with everything. i do randomly go out on the weekends and putz around sometimes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.