YOU can save my MP-Convoy!

Ra88

I wouldn;t sell it cheap and WTF is up with the black gun. It's not a big deal I can see someone wanting it more than grey but you are making it a huge deal. One more off topic I'll take the prime for 20 I need him actually. One more thing I would never give him a transformer he didn't buy with his own money ever. Good luck andit's 20 bucks towards a new one. BTW only buy one unicron don;t give money to hasbro for repaints.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you find a new one and perhaps exchange it with the old damaged one? What are the exchange policies at the local TRU, Target or Walmart? Good luck! I would stop trying to fix it and exchange him, claim he was a defect, be creative.

Tell your mom

Ask your mother to get a black convoy for you and you give your broke convoy to your bro.

He can keep messing it up and you don't need to worry about your new optimus prime.

that doesn't work, i've got 2 younger brothers, and when i was a kid, they HAD to mess with whatever i had even if they had the very same thing. my advice, lock it up.

I am sure he can repackage Prime it just takes time and you got to find allof the ties. The problem is how well you kept the parts and if you still are within the exchange time period. Try it, you have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain. :thumb

JackKnife

Hint: For repairs that are as strong as new parts, buy Plastic Welder. It is made by Duco, and can be purchased at Wal-Mart for $2.50 a tube

That sounds good, but take a look at my location and you'll see that it's a bit hard for me to get him.

jmounger

LOL, I tell you what I would do...just to teach him a lesson...have him earn the money to buy you a new one. I know hes young but I imagine he still earns money by doing chores or something. So I would teach him a lesson in "restitution" by making him buy another one. I know thats what I would do if I were in the situation, but thats just my 2 cents worth

I wanted to try that, but one mayor obstacle: My parents. You see, they said it was a waste of money and that only *I* am responsible for it. And saying "Shut up or I'll sick Megatron on your ass" only works for Scorponoks, and "Shut up or I'll send Unicron after you" doesn't work either since I don't have him...... :tdown :tdown :tdown

...Yet, at least. :tfevil :tfevil :tfevil

Sorry about that. I'm sure that other stores have it as well. Just look in the hardware section, next to sandpaper and adhesives.

Alright, to make things clear:

1. I live in the Netherlands. No Walmarts or Targets here, and Toys 'R Us are rare.

2. I don't like the Hasbro version.

3. I got the Takara version.

4. I had to sell my rarest Megazords just to get enough money for MP Prime, BT Sidewsipe and E-Scorponok, so that's not an option anymore. :tdown

Archived