YOU can save my MP-Convoy!

Ra88

You have my sympathies... two rules, hide your valuables and do not allow anyone to touch your TF or other valuables if they do not want to replace them for full market value. I follow these rules and I've never had one broken or tampered with. Yeah I am mean when it comes to sharing, oh well... I do share valuable TF sighting information.... :thumb

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...This was strike 2. Strike 1 was when he "accidentally" sat on my TM2 Megs (THAT I HAVE BEEN HUNTING DOWN FOR 3 YEARS) and broke the wing clearoff (it was a PAIN repairing him). So if I get Unicron next and he breaks a part, then I'm going to practice my Freddy Krueger part of the school play on him. :tfevil :tfevil :tfevil

Well, it happened again. This time with the other knee, with NO APPARENT reason. PRIMUS, WHY DO YOU HATE ME LIKE THIS!!! :tfsad :tfsad :tfsad :tfsad :tfsad :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr

OH I could have helped you first tie your brother to a chair. Then pick up a big hammer and smash him at ounsad times. j/k lol sorry man I guess even though it wasn't mine it still pissed me off they are expensive. ALSO now i'm being serious don't let him touch any of your stuff display it in your room and lock the door.

I've been looking into repairing some older transformers toys (my friend has a G1 Megatron that broke at the waist - I offered to attempt to repair it so I can test some of these materials out). With MP Optimus, the one advantage is that, since it was designed by Takara, it has SCREWS holding it together and not glue. If you want to save your Convoy and you can afford the extra bucks, snag a 20th Prime at Walmart and use it for knee-replacement surgery.

Archived