Illinois Sightings

Reestrada

Went to TRU in Joliet last night and found Cybertron...they had Jetfire, Scourge, Vector Prime, Supreme Starscream and the smaller figs as well.  Looked like the Leaders were sold out.  No Wheeljack or anything else interesting though.  Just thought I'd pass it along.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K-B Toy Outlet

11800 Factory Shops Blvd Ste 330

Huntley, IL 60142-8075 

(847) 669-0945

Does anyone know anything about this toys store?

Does anyone sight any new Alternator such as Shockblast/Wheeljack there?

I'm only interested in new Alternator item. thanks for anyone's attention and help.

Kay-Bee "Outlet Stores" are usually dumping grounds for stuff they haven't been able to sell in the main stores, due to overpricing or overstock or both.  Rarely will you find new stuff there, and I've NEVER seen any Alt besides Smokes and Sideswipe at any Kay-Bee.

• 1 month later...

Hey Chicagoans!

I found new Alternators today at Target on Addison.  I found Prowl and Decepticharge.  Also they still had some Grimlocks and Swindles.  And tons of Cybertron stuff.

I picked up Prowl and I'm a little disappointed with the blue/gray color change.  With flame skids on the way I'm consider shifting to Binaltech.

Damn!  I was in Aurora today.  Found a couple new Cybertron Scouts, picked up Breakdown and 2 Armorhides at Toys "B" We on that buy 2, get the 3rd free special (gonna paint one orange to make Huffer).  No luck with DCharge or Prowl tho.  I wants them sooooo bad....

Hey Chicagoans!

I found new Alternators today at Target on Addison.  I found Prowl and Decepticharge.  Also they still had some Grimlocks and Swindles.  And tons of Cybertron stuff.

I picked up Prowl and I'm a little disappointed with the blue/gray color change.  With flame skids on the way I'm consider shifting to Binaltech.

Thanks hikaru! I saw your sighting and went up there tonight. The store on Addison didn't have anything good but I went to the store on Elston and found DC there, the box was pretty busted up but I got it anyway.

Best of all, on the way I stopped at Brickyard Target (almost didn't) and I found Prowl there.  :clap 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The target in wood dale has:

Alts. 2 Swindles, 1 Wheeljack, and 1 Drag Strip

Cyb. 7 Landmines  :roll, 1 Red alert, 8 Scattershots, 1 Brakedown, 1 Armorhide, 4 Overhauls, 1 Mudflaps, 2 Crumplezones (picked one up), 1 Ransack (picked it up also), 3 Primes, 2 Starscreams, 1 Undermine and a couple of more stuff

• 4 weeks later...

Archived