Final Movie Trailer

Elita-One

One more thing I saw in the 'extended' trailer: When Blackout starts up his meatgrinder you can see Optimus and Bonecrusher fighting eachother in the background.

Edit: I also noticed that the 'Japanese' joke is missing in the 'extended' trailer as well. In fact, the 'extended' trailer runs at a length of 2:20 while the Yahoo version is 2:30.

Edit 2: When Bonecrusher jumps into Prime you can see the bus he skated through just behind him, so those scenes form one whole.

Edit 3: In the Yahoo-only trailer pause it when you see Bumblebee and Jazz driving (right after 'get into the car'). Now tap right arrow key several times to the point that you get to see the first frame of the next scene. There you can see Megatron halfway transformed from his alien jet mode.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Giggles like a little schoolgirl*

Anywho who denies this as the covenant of Primus can bite me.

I want to download both versions of the new trailer, but am totally inept when it comes to machines. Has someone found downloadable versions they can point me towards? I've tried downloading off of Yahoo, but for some reason quicktime won't open the file...arrrgh!

Quicktime Pro is the gift that keeps on giving.

all you have to do is download the play list file, open it up in notepad, put the url in your browser then after the browser opens it click file then save page as...

i'm uploading the highest res one to sendspace right now to make it easy.

quicktime pro wouldn't lemme save the file, that was the first thing i tried.

It's something else. I have QT pro, but when I click any of the links, I just get a blank screen. Crappy quality trailer works, though.

*though if anybody could send the 720p trailer to sendspace, I would be eternally grateful :thumb *

yea, i got a blank screen too, i had to download the playlist file then get the url for the movie out of it. i'll up the 720p whenever i get home, i'd do it now, but it'd take too long (i'm on dsl and i'm getting ready to go home anyway). shouldn't take me too long @ home because i've got 70k up.

Is it just me, or did you heard a little bit of the transformers theme in the music around 1 minute in the trailer (just before megatron is showed).

It sounded like the "...more than meet..." part.

Or am I just imagining thing?

Is it just me, or did you heard a little bit of the transformers theme in the music around 1 minute in the trailer (just before megatron is showed).

People on other sites are saying the same thing. I can't pick up on it.

About 1:10m & 2:10m

It's rather subtle.

It's rather subtle.

Dammit and I just watched it again not 2 minutes ago. Now I have to go watch it yet again for this.

I am trying to get some work done here people!!!

Archived