just got the 1st wave of movie figs....

tru_Asiatik

>_> Not playing with toys is ghey.
Agreed.

OPEN!

You do realize opening them up would make us way more jealous than keeping them MIB.

True.

MIP SETS ARE GHEY TO THE MAX TOYS ARE FOR PLAYING WITH, KEEPING THEM IN THE PACKAGE IS A BIG F-YOU TO THE WORK OF THE ARTISTS AND ENGINEERS WHO MADE EM. MIP IS ONLY GOOD FOR PROFIT NOT LOVE.
Very true.

i have so many loose and mip toys that theres just to many to display and open

so until i have room, these will stay in its packages

so please show some respect

my stuff my problem

Got the same problem myself.

while there's some fairly valid points about denying kids toys by being a bastard who buys 15 of everything, I've still got some MIB and MISB Transformers myself due to issues of space - including reissue Prowl, Jazz and uh, the firetruck guy, and MP Megatron - who I would like to have out and display, but can't because my room's full. So lay off the poor guy - first time on and he gets pwn'ed for not opening precious movie toys acquired early from a Hasbro rep - that's just mean... :tftongue

BOXES and BLISTER BUBBLES take up far more space than the toy inside. And PWNING THE NOOB IS EVERY MEMBERS SWORN DUTY FOR 3 MONTHS!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And PWNING THE NOOB IS EVERY MEMBERS SWORN DUTY FOR 3 MONTHS!

*Sigh*Ultimum Prime, Welcome to Hell - can I take your coat and maybe get you a drink?

Seriously though, that never happened to me - just lucky, I guess. And this forum's a million times better than my wargames club's closed, members-only forum - a real back-biting bitchfest of a place where the moderators rule with a rod of iron and all have their own little agendas - they particularly like picking on me...

...Despite the fact I'm one of the guys that runs the club and set it up in the first place!!!

Anyway, down to business - how big are these? I just scalped myself for a Jazz and want to know if he was worth it; perhaps you could post some pics of other Transformers standing next to the packaging?

Jazz is a good size, despite the tininess of the Solstice in real life. No time for pic postage this morning, but his alt. mode's a tad longer than Classics BB, and a tab shorter than Classics Rodiums. It seems to be just a hair wider than both of them, so that should give some idea of his overall size.

Jazz is a good size, despite the tininess of the Solstice in real life. No time for pic postage this morning, but his alt. mode's a tad longer than Classics BB, and a tab shorter than Classics Rodiums. It seems to be just a hair wider than both of them, so that should give some idea of his overall size.

Thanks - not all that reassuring - I'd heard somewhere these were going to be a bit bigger; clearly, I've scalped myself a fair bit. Oh well...

Is he as fat as he looked in the frankly terrible Hasbro promotional shots, or is he more like the nice E-hobby ones where he's all shiny and cool and Jazz-like?

Thanks - not all that reassuring - I'd heard somewhere these were going to be a bit bigger; clearly, I've scalped myself a fair bit. Oh well...

Is he as fat as he looked in the frankly terrible Hasbro promotional shots, or is he more like the nice E-hobby ones where he's all shiny and cool and Jazz-like?

I haven't seen the E-hobby pics...but he's a thick toy, to be sure, but I thought that was the point...I've always tought the original Jazz toy was a hefty fella, too.

I posted reviews with pics for pretty much all the new deluxe figures except Swindle & Bonecrusher (should get them next week) on tfw2005.com (feedback forum).

This thread's title brings up a question- are the Leader class figures (Optimus and Megatron) in Wave 1? Most of us have seen all the Deluxes in stores somewhere, and some lucky people have found the Legends. But no one has made a sighting yet of the Leaders. Any thoughts?

Archived