AintItCool Movie Review

smuggles

Original Transformers was Blot

by Wyrdy the Gerbil Apr 27th, 2007

02:37:21 PM

I hope the film is nothing like the series because it was a childish crappy Blot cartoon that thankfully disappeared off TV...the film at least "seems " to aiming for a harder gritty more adult look. also frankly ive never really understood way so many pathetc wankers seem to hate nearly every film Bay is involved with,The Rock,Armeggedon were great fun Powerglideung films to watch dipBlots..so live with it..(or not i dont care)

:schin

Great bring up the 2 worst movies he's ever made...brick.gif

Uh no. That would be both Bad Boys movies. Pear Harbor I guess could be the third.

The Rock, Armagedeon, & the Island were at least fun & halfway decent popcorn flicks. I did like Pearl Harbor from a technical aspect in what was accomplished with the effects. Bad Boys 1 & 2 though spectacular in action were just dumb on a level that reminded me of a lot of the craptacular actioneers from the 80s. The second especially was relentlessly over the top & sickeningly brutal. :tdown

Die Hard for the most part had some class. The first couple anyway.

Um...where does Die Hard play in all of this? Bay had nothing to do with any of the DH movies.

I hope the film is nothing like the series because it was a childish crappy Blot cartoon that thankfully disappeared off TV...the film at least "seems " to aiming for a harder gritty more adult look. also frankly ive never really understood way so many pathetc wankers seem to hate nearly every film Bay is involved with,The Rock,Armeggedon were great fun Powerglideung films to watch dipBlots..so live with it..(or not i dont care)

Uh no. That would be both Bad Boys movies. Pear Harbor I guess could be the third.

The Rock, Armagedeon, & the Island were at least fun & halfway decent popcorn flicks. I did like Pearl Harbor from a technical aspect in what was accomplished with the effects. Bad Boys 1 & 2 though spectacular in action were just dumb on a level that reminded me of a lot of the craptacular actioneers from the 80s. The second especially was relentlessly over the top & sickeningly brutal. :tdown

Um...where does Die Hard play in all of this? Bay had nothing to do with any of the DH movies.

They don't. My point was as generic action movies go they show a lot more class & respect for the genre than what Bay did with the Bad Boys movies. Over the top is good but Bay just needlessly pushed the Bad Boys movies to far to a point where they weren't really all that much fun but on gruesome stupid death after another. Guy at the end gets shot in the head, falls over on a mine & is blown in half. That's just Powerglideing retarted & needlessly brutal.

Not sure what to say about the upcoming LFODH but it looks on the same level & may be just as bad. Still looking forward to it though.

They don't. My point was as generic action movies go they show a lot more class & respect for the genre than what Bay did with the Bad Boys movies. Over the top is good but Bay just needlessly pushed the Bad Boys movies to far to a point where they weren't really all that much fun but on gruesome stupid death after another. Guy at the end gets shot in the head, falls over on a mine & is blown in half. That's just Powerglideing retarted & needlessly brutal.

Not sure what to say about the upcoming LFODH but it looks on the same level & may be just as bad. Still looking forward to it though.

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, BB2 was just nauseatingly awful, not only in quality, but gore.

I liked both Badboy movies. >.> Crazy black people running around shooting guys in slo-mo, it rocked.

I agree

If you think Badboys was crap, you obviously haven't seen 'Super Badass'.

Anyways some internet troll posting some review. Keep on trollin', schmucks.

Archived