**Possible Song** for Transformers Movie Soundtrack

bruticusjones

My name is Mic Skills and I need your help! I am an emerging Hip-Hop Artists from Houston, Texas as well as a huge TFan. Currently I am presenting a song to the people behind the summers blockbuster Motion Picture Transformers, I want the fans to hear it.

Please keep in mind I have NOT seen the movie! I don't know how how it ends (wish I did). I have however gathered a lot of information about the characters (particularly the robots) featured in the Movie (the synopsis, settings, everything, etc) from news and forum sites such as this one.

Please tell all your friends to listen to this song, add it to your myspace page, I need to generate massive attention to put the pressure on the makers of the film, this song has to be on the movie soundtrack.

Until all are one!

Visit Mic Skills on Myspace or click on the image below:

l_a48051db3d4458314e0af6888fa68510.jpg

I think this could be a song in the ending credits maybe (ala Spider-Man), but not in the actual movie. Whiel I'm not a big rap fan - it was kinda fanwanking for me.

I think this could be a song in the ending credits maybe (ala Spider-Man), but not in the actual movie. Whiel I'm not a big rap fan - it was kinda fanwanking for me.

kinda weird, i was thinking the same thing.

i like :)

it holds promise. i'd like to hear diverse music styles in the soundtrack anyway, makes it more interesting, for me anyway.

:thumb im a big hip hop fan and i think its off the chain...lol they wound'nt use it for the movie ( although they should be hitting you up for a spot on the LP)....now the upcoming animated show...DEFININLY!!! :thumb

*just added you to my page*

So by "Possible Song", you don't mean "A song that is rumored to be in the new movie" but "A song that I wrote myself and I'm submitting it to the movie people in hopes of being that one-in-a-million person who makes it big". I'm sorry but you really don't seem to have any idea how the movie industry works. The new tf movie is a big budget blockbuster, Michael Bay will want only quality talent for the soundtrack. Not that it's any reflection on the quality of your music, tho.

Archived