Anybody got SC-13 Convoy?

Bizzmoff

I have him, he's cool. To maintian a sense of scale, mine hangs out on a seperate shelf with Supercon Prime. They're patiently waiting for the new RobotMasters Prime to join them.

My only complaint would be that his head seems a little too small.

He is worth getting. Super articulated, pant mode should be nonexistant, but the shirt mode works well with some creative positioning.

Its a great toy and looks great in both modes. I prefer this smaller version over the big one that superlinks with the drones.

I prefer the STD over Grand Convoy, his legs dont look like sticks and as chest mode heis just fine (only he has no hands)

He's got hands if you dont flip em around. Mine is holding 2 weapons in shirt mode right now.

I certainly wouldnt want the small one over the bigger one. I think both are a must have since each Powerlinx with a whole different set of partners.

His super mode is nicely proportioned. That combined with the fact that you can switch around his drones in a number of ways makes him tons of fun not to mention that Wingsaber will multiply this by leaps and bounds.

Thanks for the feedback guys. From what everybody said about him, sounds more than worth getting. I'm going to order him now. :thumb

Yeah, Bizzmoff. I just saw the post. I'll wait for that set instead of ordering it. I still didn't get Megatron, so this set will be perfect. :clap

Archived