Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Very Clear Bumblebee Image

Recommended Posts

Shame he wasn't wearing this extra armor when Megs ripped out his throat????

 

Can you say plothole? I knew you could.

 

 

CM

spoiler much?

Shame he wasn't wearing this extra armor when Megs ripped out his throat????

 

Can you say plothole? I knew you could.

 

 

CM

spoiler much?

No kidding.

 

We have spoiler tags, use them next time please.

Shame he wasn't wearing this extra armor when Megs ripped out his throat????

 

Can you say plothole? I knew you could.

 

 

CM

spoiler much?

No kidding.

 

We have spoiler tags, use them next time please.

 

I'm guessing you guys corrected this issue

Shame he wasn't wearing this extra armor when Megs ripped out his throat????

 

Can you say plothole? I knew you could.

 

 

CM

spoiler much?

No kidding.

 

We have spoiler tags, use them next time please.

 

I'm guessing you guys corrected this issue

You are correct, sir!

 

The things I do for this fandom.

That helmet is just awesome! Pure love!

Awesome - love the eye shields! Protect those eyes BB!!

Shame he wasn't wearing this extra armor when Megs ripped out his throat????

 

Can you say plothole? I knew you could.

 

 

CM

spoiler much?

No kidding.

 

We have spoiler tags, use them next time please.

 

I'm guessing you guys corrected this issue

You are correct, sir!

 

The things I do for this fandom.

Good job Pete. *tries to forget the mental images* Could you come over my house and give me a mind wipe now. I'll just drink heavily tonight instead I guess.

Aw... it looks like they changed it from grills to lenses. Oh well, still looks cool.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.