Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ARKANSAS Sightings.

Recommended Posts

Chenal Wal-Mart was been wiped CLEAN, even the Alternators!  Chenal TRU has a few Red alerts.  Get them while you can... there are only like 20 of them.  Cantrell Wal-Mart has an Evac, but nothing else of note.  Rodney Parham K-Mart was also wiped clean.  I guess someone got the left over Soundwave and CD Scattershot. 

 

All this means what?  Expect a huge restock soon I hope.  BTW, if anyone runs across a Voyager Starscream, hide it... I'm kidding... no seriously hide it.  I guess he only comes in the TRU two-pack.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 74.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well nothing new in transformers to report but for any marvel legends fans out there the Fayetteville MALL Wal Mart had an entire set of the Giant Man series(Complete with both of the Variants) last night when I was there. No telling if they are still there as the collectors go hard core saturday morning looking for variants and such.

nothing to report.... but i was wondering if there are any fans not to far from the mountain home area or surrounding places

  • Author

WMSS in Alma has kinda restocked, I got me a downshift finally, they have 1 or 2 Canonball's, and a few CD Redalert's  they only had 1 single scout on the pegs, brushgard anyone.

 

BB4P, remind me where Mountain Home is?

north central arkansas i guess i actually live in mammoth spring, about 12 miles south of thayer mosouri

Mountain Home is about an hours drive from Harrison. I'll be heading back to Harrison next weekend for Father's Day and I will let you know if I see anything new at the supercenter there. Last time I was there they were all caught up on deluxes and basics but behind on the larger stuff.

 

Hopefully with my new job starting in a week and a half or so I will be getting some more money to spend on transformers and marvel legends.

The Baseline Wal-Mart is freaking packed to the rafters!  I have yet too see so many.  There are at least 20 alternators out on the self and loads of Cybertron figures.  That Wal-Mart has at least 3 Scrapmetals and 2 Skywarps.  Anyway, NLR TRU has Soundwave, Nemisis Prime, CD Scattershot and Scrapmetal.

 

BTW, I'm looking for Sideways or Voyager Starscream... if any of you guys run across a Starscream, please let me know.

Siloam Springs Wal-Mart didnt have much except for a Cannonball and a Soundwave.

 

Farmington Exit Wal-Mart had Metroplex, Alt Rollbar, Alt Ricochet, and a Skywarp.

Russellville Wal-Mart had a fresh restock of Primus Unleashed Deluxes (including Cannonball and Skywarp) that were in alot better condition than the last two cases along with two Metroplexes...both beat to hell.

 

...and still NO Alt Prime.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.