Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ARKANSAS Sightings.

Recommended Posts

  • Author

all i found tonight, WMSS on Rogers, had A few Excellion and Override GTS, thats it tho, I look again tommorrow.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 74.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew I should have went to LR today.  Oh well. :P

 

 

 

Oh, Free Comic Book Day is next Saturday!  I plan on being at the Comic Book Store in Little Rock that morning.

Shortround and Repugnus were also left on the pegs at LR Chenal Wal-mart last night.

  • Author

I find nothing new, I gess thats good tho, I stiill have alot to catch up on.

Fayetteville Target & Rogers Pleasant Grove WM: Skywarp & Cannonball. Also at RPGWM was the Minicon packs with Thrust, Ramjet, & Sunstorm.

Conway Wal-Mart (near UCA campus) had some new Voyagers (scored a Soundwave there).

 

Conway Wal-Mart (near interstate) had a couple of Shortrounds and that was it.

 

Conway Target had the wave 3 Mini-con packs (and the TF endcap mysteriously disappeared)

 

LR Toys R Us (Chenal) Nothing new.  (I guess alot of the new stuff Edge left disappeared over the weekend. :P)

 

LR Wal-Mart Chenal: Repungnus (smashed bubble) and the same two Overrides sitting by their lonesome on the deluxe pegs.  They also had a Dark Crumplezone and CD Scattorshot, but no Soundwave

 

LR Target: Repungus (also a smashed bubble)

 

LR Wal-Mart (highway 10) Nothing new

 

Morrilton Wal-Mart: Nothing new

 

 

I went today to find Soundwave and Alt Prime.  1 out of 2 aint bad.

Russellville Wal-Mart now has Star Wars Transformers on clearence for $7 each.

LR Toys R Us (Chenal) Nothing new.  (I guess alot of the new stuff Edge left disappeared over the weekend. :P)

 

I only saw the new stuff and Target and Wal-mart... I'll hopefully get to the Comic Book Store sometime on Saturday as well... there's a TF book, is there also a BW book for free?

LR Toys R Us (Chenal) Nothing new.  (I guess alot of the new stuff Edge left disappeared over the weekend. :P)

 

I only saw the new stuff and Target and Wal-mart... I'll hopefully get to the Comic Book Store sometime on Saturday as well... there's a TF book, is there also a BW book for free?

 

The guy at the Comic Book Store only mentioned a Transformer comic.  But, I know, according to online solicitations, there will be a G1 and a BW comic.

 

He is only getting the free comics from the "gold" sponsors.  The other sponsors have managed to slip in some "naughty" comics and that goes against his lease (I **** you not).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.