Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ARKANSAS Sightings.

Recommended Posts

I went to Target in Conway and Little Rock and no TFU Nemesis Prime. Chenal TRU didnt have the Prime/Megatron 2 pack.

 

However Morrilton and Chenal Wal-Marts have Nemesis Strika. LR Chenal had one and Morrilton had two.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 74.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uh, 6 th street wal-mart had nemesis strika and one fireflight. found a 20th Prime alone on the shelf and thought "why has no one bought this". saw price and realized, no one is buying prime for $63, come on wal-mart, lower price

uh, 6 th street wal-mart had nemesis strika and one fireflight. found a 20th Prime alone on the shelf and thought "why has no one bought this". saw price and realized, no one is buying prime for $63, come on wal-mart, lower price

I have only seen one place that put 20th Prime on clearence and that is Clarksville Wal-Mart Supercenter. Last I checked, he was marked down to $50.

 

Russellville Wal-Mart has Energon Omega Supreme and Energon roleplay toys and Russellville K-Mart has Omega Supreme.

uh, 6 th street wal-mart had nemesis strika and one fireflight.  found a 20th Prime alone on the shelf and thought "why has no one bought this".  saw price and realized, no one is buying prime for $63, come on wal-mart, lower price

I have only seen one place that put 20th Prime on clearence and that is Clarksville Wal-Mart Supercenter. Last I checked, he was marked down to $50.

 

Russellville Wal-Mart has Energon Omega Supreme and Energon roleplay toys and Russellville K-Mart has Omega Supreme.

Hastings in russelville has one 20th anniversary prime for 45 dollars. Its regularly priced at 60, but right on the box is a sticker that says 25 percent off marked price which comes out to about 45 dollars if im not mistaken. I was tempted to buy him myself but than i thought what the hell did i need another one for i already have enough. Anyways good luck to you guys if you need one that is a pretty good price to secure one at if you still havent gotten him yet.

NEMESIS PRIME!!! That's right, went to Target in Fayetteville and gave them the item number. Sure enough, the guy comes back from the stock room with a fresh case of Universe Nemesis Prime. There should be 1 left... but you'll have to ask someone to bring it out to you.

 

By the way... the toy looks really good! Kinda shocked it was in the same size box as King Atlas and Whirl, which were also there.

uh, 6 th street wal-mart had nemesis strika and one fireflight.  found a 20th Prime alone on the shelf and thought "why has no one bought this".  saw price and realized, no one is buying prime for $63, come on wal-mart, lower price

I have only seen one place that put 20th Prime on clearence and that is Clarksville Wal-Mart Supercenter. Last I checked, he was marked down to $50.

 

Russellville Wal-Mart has Energon Omega Supreme and Energon roleplay toys and Russellville K-Mart has Omega Supreme.

Hastings in russelville has one 20th anniversary prime for 45 dollars. Its regularly priced at 60, but right on the box is a sticker that says 25 percent off marked price which comes out to about 45 dollars if im not mistaken. I was tempted to buy him myself but than i thought what the hell did i need another one for i already have enough. Anyways good luck to you guys if you need one that is a pretty good price to secure one at if you still havent gotten him yet.

You from Russellville?

 

I saw that same Prime but the price is already 25% off. There was an old tag of $79.99 and then one day the price read $59.99 with the 25% off tag. I wonder if the discount is already taken or that the 25% off is off the $59.99 tag.

hey fabulous, i think i got that last nemesis! it was just chilling on the shelf yesterday and snatch!! omega was in powerlinx packaging nd said target

  • Author

I can not find CRAP! nothing but Omaga showing up everywhere.

I need to make a trip up to fayetteville. :tfgrin

I can not find CRAP! nothing but Omaga showing up everywhere.

I need to make a trip up to fayetteville. :tfgrin

Seems like Wal-Mart is concentrating on Omega, Energon roleplay toys, and Strika and Fireflight. Hopefully, its just a matter of time until Wal-Mart starts to recieve PL Battles TFs.

Clarksville Wal-Mart has Fireflight and Nemesis Strika.

 

I discovered just this morning that Hastings marked their 20th Prime to 40.00 (50% off). I went back to buy it but someone had picked it up and decided to buy it just as I walked up to the bargain table. :lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.