ARKANSAS Sightings.

LEADERS_MATRIX

Has anyone seen the Energon Vs. Optimus 2-pack at their local Toys R' Us???

I called both fayetteville and ft.smith stores, and neither had any in stock. They weren't even sure if they would get any before the holidays. The skn# is 010990, if anyone wants to ask about it the next time they visit a store.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone seen the Energon Vs. Optimus 2-pack at their local Toys R' Us???

I called both fayetteville and ft.smith stores, and neither had any in stock. They weren't even sure if they would get any before the holidays. The skn# is 010990, if anyone wants to ask about it the next time they visit a store.

As of last Friday, the TRU in Little Rock didnt have it either. I asked the guy and all he told me was "its on its way".

Its really too bad we dont have any Meijers here in Arkansas to get the TF BiaB sets. I am constantly checking stores like Freds, Walgreens, and Alco just in case they might get some in however.

awesome! Fayetteville Toys R Us had buy 2 get third free sale today. picked up Prowl, Skids, and Alternators Sideswipe.

Target had more Energon deluxes in Powerlinx packaging, but still not the new deluxes. Nothing new in Joyce Blvd. Wal-mart.

I did a little TF hunting in Hot Springs today:

Wal-Mart (towards Hot Springs Mall) had Slugslinger, Energon Hot Shot, Tow-Line, Sharkticon, Energon Ironhide, Dreadwing, and Cliffjumper

Wal-Mart (Albert Pike Rd.) Doom-Lock, Energon Strongarm, Offshoot, Command Ravage, Tow-Line, Sharkticon, Slugslinger

and the big news: Big Lots in Hot Springs had the TFU Sunstorm pack, previously a Wal-Mart exclusive, for 9.99 each.

TRU Little Rock:

*PL Battles Deluxes

*PL Battles: Energon Ironhide, Cliffjumper, Shockblast, and Dreadwing (on top shelf opposite Transformers section)

*NO MEGATRON/PRIME 2 Pack

LR Highway 10 Wal-Mart:

*Plenty of Alternator Hounds, Dead-Ends, and Silverstreaks

*Energon Mirage, PL Battles, Cliffjumper, Shockblast, Dreadwing

Funny thing from Russellville Wal-Mart...about three days ago they had Ironhides in a SW Clone Army number, but as of two nights ago...the number of Megas were to reduced to only a single Jetfire and Ironhide.

That Sucks! As soon as the buy 2 get 1 free sales ends... they put out BRAND NEW EVERYTHING at Toys R Us in Fayetteville!!!

PL Deluxes: Downshift, Towline, Sharkticon (no more Slugsingers left)

PL Megas: Green Ironhides, Dreadwings, Cliffjumpers, Shockblasts

Exclusive: PL Optimus Vs. Megatron 2-packs

*No new Alternators or Energon Ultra

**Bought the 2-pack, sharkticon, and slugsinger... none of which were free! PL Optimus looks like a mini-me. Not that impressive, especially when combinded as a bottom half.

Archived