Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ARKANSAS Sightings.

Recommended Posts

Here's all the TF/knockoff robots I saw at Big Lots yesterday:

 

Energon deluxes repacked as Universe: $7.99

 

The Wal-mart Universe spychanger 2 packs(large one and small one together): $3.99

 

"Container bots" 2 for $1.99, remolded Mixmasters as Dumptruck, Garbage truck, Crane, Cherrypicker, etc. Not sure but almost looks like they're remolded to work as Scramble city type limbs.

 

Standard knockoffs of Superion, Devastator, etc. $5.99

 

Set of 4 Insects for $5.99 (dragonfly, wasp, and a couple others)

 

For $1.49 Defensor limb 2 packs or single insects or a Helicopter transforming figure

 

$9.99 Large BW knockoffs: Oversized RID Megatron, Oversized RID Galvatron, Gundam-style figure, Optimal Optimus, repainted Optimal Optimus(mostly red with some green camoflage parts... what the...?)

 

$4.99 Medium BW knockoffs: Yellow/flash Lioconvoy, oversized TM Rattrap, Black Heinrad, oversized Happy Meal BM Optimus Primal

 

$1.99 Small BW knockoffs: Laserbeak, TM2 Spittor, Iguanus/Crazybolt, Armordillo, Sonar, Stinkbomb

 

Oversized MRR Red Wings and "Disaster" repainted Blue Sirens, forgot the price.

 

Boxed knockoffs of Sixbuilder, Sixtrain, Sixwing, and a Micromaster Sized Devastator, $3.99

 

I picked up that micromaster Devastator for myself, here's a pic:

micro_devastator.jpg

I think that's everything... I remember

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 74.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You didnt see any of the BiaB sets there, Edge?

 

I assume you mean the Big Lots on Asher Ave.

I didn't see in BiaB sets, yep that's the big lots I was at, in Little Rock.

I'm thankful for Cybertron Wreckloose  :clap

 

Target in West Little Rock also had the street speed minicon team remold, but no Brushguard or Backstop. The previous wave also had a couple of each.

Fayetteville Target - All Cybertron figs on sale. All out of voyager & ultra figures except for one Vector Prime and Dark Scorponok, and someone keeps moving Alts over to the car toys aisle. I keep having to move back Silverstreak and either Ravage or Grimlock back to where they belong. Nuts.

They also had Wreckloose and Brakedown.

 

TRU - Alts: 3 Shockblasts, 4 Battle Ravages, 6 Windchargers. They may have had a few of the assortment with Wheeljack, but I'm guessing. I'd be more impressed if they had these figures out back in what, April when they were in that assortment?

 

Leobreaker & Mudflap as well.

 

18 Supreme Starscreams, 20 of the Vector Prime/Thrust 2 packs on the top storage shelves.

 

Yes, I know he's called Starscream, but I'm getting a GF Starscream, and this will be Thrust, dangit. Now all we need is to convince HasTak to make the other 5 seekers.

Well, found Evac, Defense Red alert (without Defense written, didn't know this was a variant), Snarl, and Sideways in Searcy.

 

Edgewise, how is the quality on those mini knockoffs?  I saw all four at the searcy wal-mart and was wondering.

 

Hope everyone had a great holiday!!

  • Author
Well, found Evac, Defense Red alert (without Defense written, didn't know this was a variant), Snarl, and Sideways in Searcy.

 

Edgewise, how is the quality on those mini knockoffs?  I saw all four at the searcy wal-mart and was wondering.

 

Hope everyone had a great holiday!!

 

What mini knock offs did you see, and were are they located?

 

Van Buren, WWSS has all the new scouts and Delx, also have one Evac.

Boy, that was some hellacious weather this evening wasnt it.  They had a police officer going down the street saying:

 

"There has been a tornado confirmed on the ground and its heading this way.  Take cover now."

 

 

 

But yesterday I found the new deluxes and basics at Wal-Mart in Clarksville. 

yes, hope the weather didn't damage to anyone

 

the only knockoff I bought at Big Lots was the mini Devastator and it's gotta be about the highest quality knockoff I've ever bought. Nothing feels too fragile and he fits together better than that multi-colored full-size Devastator knockoff. One thing doesn't fit, the waist/belt piece can't attach to the missile mount for Long Haul's attack mode. His foreams even have the spring-loaded launchers, however he doesn't come with the drill missiles or Mixmaster's missiles(no launcher in him), also missing the pistols for Scavenger, Scrapper, Hook and Mixmaster, Long Haul's gun is used in  place of Devastator's head gun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.