Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ARKANSAS Sightings.

Recommended Posts

Wal-Mart in Russellville had one EVAC, but I passed on it.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 74.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

can someone tell me where I can find the Heros of Cybertron, figs at?

can someone tell me where I can find the Heros of Cybertron, figs at?

 

You mean the Cybertron Legends of Cybertron figures?  The only place I have seen them in stores was at Kohls department store but for $5 each.  I was hoping that Walgreens would get them in but I guess they arent.  It would probably be better getting them via HasbroToyShop.com

can someone tell me where I can find the Heros of Cybertron, figs at?

 

IF you have the TF club membership, I'd reccommend getting it from their store. They've got a case with 1 of each of the 1st 8 figures for $28(member price):

 

http://www.transformersclub.com/shop/index...l&productid=819

 

I ordered that and get it VERY fast, shipping was like $7, so it ends up being a little bit over $4/each which is better than Kohl's and while Hasbro's site was them for $2.99, I think they only have the first 4, and might be slow and more expensive on shipping.

 

If you don't have the membership, it's an extra $10, which really only bumps things up $1.25 per figure, not too much if you want to easily get all 8 in one fell swoop.

  • Author

Yea I meant Cybertron legends :tard I have yet to see em at Kohls.

Thanks Edge. :thumb

  • Author

Went to Fayetteville this weekend got me a Alt Shockblast at Target, on sale, nothen new though.

is he hard to find, or not?

Went to Fayetteville this weekend got me a Alt Shockblast at Target, on sale, nothen new though.

is he hard to find, or not?

 

Not as rare as Tracks or Meister was, but he was pretty scarce for a little bit.  I know I only saw him a handful of times.  But Im glad you got him now because that might have been the last time with the new bubble boxed Alts coming out.

 

Wal-Mart in Russellville has the new Apocalypse series of Marvel Legends figures.  They even had 3 of the four variants (unmasked Wolverine, red Iron Fist, white Sasquatch).

Allright!! I'll be stopping at the Russelville wal-mart on the way home to pick up ML Bishop!  I still haven't seen ML 11 (I think...) the one with Taskmaster.

Nothing new transformer wise in Fville last night.

I hate to disappoint you Soybean, but I went back to the Russellville supercenter and they were all sold out.  They only had some left over Sentinel series and some Nick Furys.

 

Dardnelle Wal-Mart Supercenter...JACKPOT!  I found all the new basics (Backstop, Wreckloose, new Speed Mini-Cons), new deluxes (Blurr, Longrack, Buzzsaw, Runamuck, Sideways, Snarl), and the new Cybertorn Defense Red alert (the package variant that lacks "Cybertron Defense").  I picked up one of the Red alerts and Blurr and Sideways.  They had another Red alert but the package didnt look too good.

Picked up Defense Red alert at the Mall Supercenter last night.

They also had all of the new basics (street speed tm, backstop, and the lizard guy).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.