Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ARKANSAS Sightings.

Recommended Posts

  • Author

Nothin new, but I did finally break down and buy me an Alt Prowl.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 74.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothin new, but I did finally break down and buy me an Alt Prowl.

I have seen the SAME two Alt Prowls in the central AR area for the last 4 months or more.  I found one decent one a couple months back, but after further inspection the Autobot symbol on the hood was crooked! :tfmad  The other ones I have seen were in horrible shape.  Terrible paint jobs mostly with many a nick and scrape.  Alt Prowl and Sunstreaker are the two worst as far as quality control goes... in my opinion.  Took me a while to find a decent Sunstreaker and I was proud of myself when I did lol!

I could get on a Prowl rant for days... but I'll keep my flaming to myself.

  • Author
Nothin new, but I did finally break down and buy me an Alt Prowl.

I have seen the SAME two Alt Prowls in the central AR area for the last 4 months or more.  I found one decent one a couple months back, but after further inspection the Autobot symbol on the hood was crooked! :tfmad  The other ones I have seen were in horrible shape.  Terrible paint jobs mostly with many a nick and scrape.  Alt Prowl and Sunstreaker are the two worst as far as quality control goes... in my opinion.  Took me a while to find a decent Sunstreaker and I was proud of myself when I did lol!

I could get on a Prowl rant for days... but I'll keep my flaming to myself.

 

Yea, the one I got has some paint problems, it looks like the was some mold particules on him befor they sprayed the white on, but I guess I can live with it. :tftongue

Rogers Pleasant Grove WM: Shortround, Repugnus, Lugnutz, Scrapmetal, Metroplex.

Rogers Pleasant Grove WM: Shortround, Repugnus, Lugnutz, Scrapmetal, Metroplex.

 

...and Metroplex has finally hit the state!  :eek

 

...anyone found Alt Prime yet?

Bentonville WM: Metroplex, Soundwave, Nemesis Breaker, Dark Crumplezone, Wing Saber, Sky Shadow.

  • Author

A new WMSS opens in Alma, tommorrow, so mybe I get to hit the new stuff.

A new WMSS opens in Alma, tommorrow, so mybe I get to hit the new stuff.

 

In Alma?!  Maybe I should plan a road trip. :hmm

 

 

 

A Non-TF sighting but Russellville Wal-Mart has some of the exclusive Giant Man wave on the pegs.  All they had left were 2 x AoA Sabretooth, 1 Kitty Pryde, 1 War Bird, and 1 Havoc.

  • Author

I thought the new SS would be up to date, but nope, all they had was A few Skyshadows, and a Darkcrumplezone the rest was older then that.

Nothing new to report but the Russellville Wal-Mart had a bin of childrens VHS tapes on sale for a $1.88 each.  Among them were the four Energon VHS tapes released by Paramount.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.