Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ARKANSAS Sightings.

Recommended Posts

Rogers Pleasant Grove WM: Mudflap, Dark Scorponok, Brakedown, Armorhide.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 74.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Went to Little Rock Target and scored Alts Prowl and Decepticharge they didnt have any of the newer Cybertron there either.

 

And you left a Swindle and Wheeljack? I happened to stop by Target after work yesterday and noticed instead of 2 Alt Grimlocks, there was a Swindle and a Wheeljack.... SOMEONE must have grabbed Prowl and Decepticharge I thought  :thumb

Went to Little Rock Target and scored Alts Prowl and Decepticharge they didnt have any of the newer Cybertron there either.

 

And you left a Swindle and Wheeljack? I happened to stop by Target after work yesterday and noticed instead of 2 Alt Grimlocks, there was a Swindle and a Wheeljack.... SOMEONE must have grabbed Prowl and Decepticharge I thought  :thumb

 

The two Alt Grimlocks they had were sold last week.  I usually picked one up and scan it to see if they have anymore in the back, but I had to ask someone that time.  But this time there was a Swindle and Wheeljack left (I already had them both).

I could tell you what I found last night at Target in downtown Tulsa... but I'd rather show you!

 

The new deluxe cases (Sideways, Red alert, & Snarl) all come with a bonus dvd episode from the cartoon.

post-4461-1129836659.jpg

post-4461-1129836678.jpg

post-4461-1129836685.jpg

  • Author
TRU on Rogers had one ALt Prowl, and One Decepicharge, I got the Energon Prime & Megs 2-pack for 15.00 bucks, only one they had.

 

The large one?!

 

Went to Little Rock today.

 

At Conway Target, I scored Cybertron Undermine. 

 

Nothing else really new there.  Nothing much at the Little Rock TRU (no Starscream/Vector Prime 2 pack) but they did have an Alt Wheeljack. 

 

Went to Little Rock Target and scored Alts Prowl and Decepticharge they didnt have any of the newer Cybertron there either.

 

I also scored the Autobot and Prime cover to IDW Transformers #0 at "The Comic Book Store" in little Rock.  They have plenty of issues left (no incentives though)

No the TRU exclusive,( Dlx Prime, Mega Megs) also went to Tuesday Mornings, found Terrordive and Kickback, finished Energon Suprion :clap , they have three TRU CS Rodimus, and the black dude, ( I forget his name) for like 12.99.

No the TRU exclusive,( Dlx Prime, Mega Megs)

 

The exclusive set?!  That's just as surprising because I thought he was all but gone.  (But I already had one...just surprised. :P)

 

and since we are showing pics...here is my TF hauls from the last couple of weeks.  I should be getting a package from BBTS tomorrow.

 

Collection10_20_05.jpg

fabulous4klub, or anybody, do you know if the bonus DVD is the same for every toy?

 

iacon, I haven't opened my Ricochet, but looks like you've got him holding the TM. I thought it only mounted on his shoulder. Did they widen the fist holes or put a smaller peg on the bottom of the gun?

 

I might have to modify Nightstick a bit before I give him to TM Cyclonus.

iacon, I haven't opened my Ricochet, but looks like you've got him holding the TM. I thought it only mounted on his shoulder. Did they widen the fist holes or put a smaller peg on the bottom of the gun?

 

I might have to modify Nightstick a bit before I give him to TM Cyclonus.

 

Unlike the original Stepper, the Ricochet Nightstick figure has a smaller peg attached to the bottom of the larger peg so Ricochet can either hold him in fist or shoulder mount.  FYI: I hate his TM shoulder mount because I cant get it to stay in place.

Found the Starscream Vs. Vector Prime 2-pack at TRU in Fayetteville. Only had 2 left on shelf!

VP vs. SS pack is stocked in the Little Rock TRU, 7 on the shelf, so 1 was probably bought already. I'll pick it up sometime, but didn't today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.