Movie Deluxe Barricade

Pascal

CAR MODE

Best deluxe car ever, the detailing on this Saleen is fantastic.

TRANSFORMATION

Nothing too unusual, fairly easy. Swing out sides of the car to form the arms, Split the rear end and connect the waist under the car, fold down down, split the hood in half, flip up the head, eject Frenzy from the chest (no spring action here) if you wish and unfold it and you're done.

ROBOT MODE

Looks very nice, the arms are spectacular (especially the hands - 3 fingers and one moveable thumb), gimmick is okay (left arm extends when you push a button), but the main thing is, Barricade is a pain in the ass to pose. It's top heavy and the legs cannot be straight, ankle joints are a bit loose. Head doesn't turn either. A bit of a let down in robot mode, but I've seen worse.

000_0063.jpg

000_0064.jpg

000_0065.jpg

000_0067.jpg

000_0077.jpg

000_0068.jpg

000_0071.jpg

000_0075.jpg

000_0076.jpg

000_0084.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I likey. I will buy.

Well, for the transformation sequence, look at the instructions? :) I'm too lazy to take any more pics. I'll do one last round of pics when I receive Voyager Megatron.

Its the big GRRR hands i dont like.

The car mode's detail is incredible! Puts some of the Alternators to shame.

Archived