Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Movie Deluxe Barricade

Recommended Posts

CAR MODE

 

Best deluxe car ever, the detailing on this Saleen is fantastic.

 

TRANSFORMATION

 

Nothing too unusual, fairly easy. Swing out sides of the car to form the arms, Split the rear end and connect the waist under the car, fold down down, split the hood in half, flip up the head, eject Frenzy from the chest (no spring action here) if you wish and unfold it and you're done.

 

ROBOT MODE

 

Looks very nice, the arms are spectacular (especially the hands - 3 fingers and one moveable thumb), gimmick is okay (left arm extends when you push a button), but the main thing is, Barricade is a pain in the ass to pose. It's top heavy and the legs cannot be straight, ankle joints are a bit loose. Head doesn't turn either. A bit of a let down in robot mode, but I've seen worse.

 

000_0063.jpg

 

000_0064.jpg

 

000_0065.jpg

 

000_0067.jpg

 

000_0077.jpg

 

000_0068.jpg

 

000_0071.jpg

 

000_0075.jpg

 

000_0076.jpg

 

000_0084.jpg

  • Replies 21
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that the problems with Barricade and Brawl are fixed before the final release.

  • Author

Actually, I came to like Barricade a whole lot more (that review was done over a month ago). It's just too bad than you can only mostly pose the arms.

Any chances of seeing better FRENZY and transformation sequence pics??

I likey. I will buy.

Any chances of seeing better FRENZY and transformation sequence pics??

what sequence? pull out of hood - unfold.

I still think his shoulderpads look lame... but he is looking better and better.

  • Author

Well, for the transformation sequence, look at the instructions? :) I'm too lazy to take any more pics. I'll do one last round of pics when I receive Voyager Megatron.

I dig it. He's got kind of a "Prowl Gone Bad" vibe to me. Definitely a must-buy.

Its the big GRRR hands i dont like.

The car mode's detail is incredible! Puts some of the Alternators to shame.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.