Michael Bay Speaks!

Heat Guy

I would roffle if they did that in the movie.

Then I would puke.

I would do both.

Rofflepuking in the Cinema, much like 300's buggery jokes that no one else got :redface

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
couldn't resist the dickwad/cry babies slams... teh funny. Still waiting for some marketing to magically happen with 100 days and all left to go...

What do you expect from marketing? 100 days is a long time to go before the release of the movie. Once the toys are released is when we'll start to see more marketing done. If the marketing people have any brains, they'll get the trailer attached to Spider-Man 3 and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. Doing that would be a marketing blitz because BOTH of those movies will have a lot people seeing them. If the trailer isn't with both of these or even just one, that would be the biggest blunder of all time IMO.

Spider-Man stuff is only starting to hit now, and that movie's got a Memorial Day release... so yeah

as if DW/Paramount would NOT market this movie

Spidey has a May 4 release, Pirates has a May 25, which I believe is Memorial Day Weekend.

I would roffle if they did that in the movie.

Then I would puke.

I actually could see it, the logo deal, not the puke. But if it 'did' happen, my guess bloopers.

lol to everything in that post

people are dickwads, aren't they

Powerglidewits for the win. :thumb

Debating the good over the bad for the past two years regarding this film has really burned me out as of late.

Glad to see by everything said & the general reaction to only 25 minutes of footage some of us may actually be right in the end.

Most action in a movie Bay has done ever. 12 huge set pieces. Jebus not even John Woo can fit that many into a film. BB2 was pretty much action packed from start to finish & TFs is supposed to have even more? I honestly can't see this being under 2 hours & a half if Bay plans on having as many chases/explosions/fights etc as he's claiming.

If this is a kickass film i hope it preforms respectively.

To hell with any negativity, this movie will kick our collective asses. Bay does action, and does it well. Bay don't do drama and I don't want powerful drama, I want Action, Action, Action !

Just seeing Blackout tossing tanks in Quatar is proof how badass this flick is going to be. The prequel comics have so far set up the most driven and perfectly evil Megatron ever, and Bumblebee is more than lovable. He is Heroic.

That made me lul in a good way

Archived