Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fortress Maximus: Custom Reissue Box Art

Recommended Posts

gallery_2314_6_16376.jpg

 

gallery_2314_6_13936.jpg

 

gallery_2314_6_199533.jpg

 

gallery_2314_6_42229.jpg

  • Replies 26
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is awesome!!!!

Looking good so far. One thing though, How are you goig to get that printed. It's gonna be huge! I did a box design for my custom Optimus a few years ago, and still don't have a good mock-up piece because, at 22"x25" flat, it is just too big to print out. A box for Fort Max is gonna dwarf that.

I the graphic designer for a sign shop and I can print up to 29" wide, normally do vinyl printing, but if get the right paper - I can print on thicker paper or you can apply the vinyl on what ever kind of board you want to use and then cut it out... just let me know if you want.

  • Author

um, you guys didn't read the first line of my post.

 

KO fort max. he's 6 inches tall.

 

this is going to go over the rodimus hasbro reissue box.

 

but thanks for the kind words.

I cant seem to send u a pm so..... would actually print out the whole thing at one time as one big print... or if u wanted as just pieces (still one print). I do all forms of computer graphics and yes... I have a scanner, but I dont have any reissues to scan for you. As far as price... it goes by how much paper I use... so would have to figure it out after knowing how would print (one piece or pieces then total size). Just let me know. My email is sdwnymph@aol.com I can also do computer graphics for people.

oh, this is what you were talking about :tflaugh it looks good so far!

I the graphic designer for a sign shop and I can print up to 29" wide, normally do vinyl printing, but if get the right paper - I can print on thicker paper or you can apply the vinyl on what ever kind of board you want to use and then cut it out... just let me know if you want.

 

I'm a freelance graphic designer and illustrator myself. My problem is money. I can't afford to have it printed by a print shop or copy place, and my own printer isn't quite large enough for the job.

  • Author

inside flap done

  • Author

front done!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.