Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ZeroMayhem's Rail Racer

Recommended Posts

ZeroMayhemRailRacer1024.jpg

 

not as happy with this as i was the Sixshot or Dreadwind/Darkwing one but its still alright

 

enjoy!

That's pretty friggin awesome man, I am way impressed!!!!!!!!!!! the lighting is very well done, the leg and hand just plow into your face. I few crits I have, and I discussed with ya on msn ;) I think there's too much red in the picture, with this being a night picture, and your light source coming from the front of the train, there should be minimum red in an earthly atmophere. Also I think some of your shadows at the back of the train could be a little darker. I went ahead and played with it a bit, and here's what I came up with.

 

now im not trying to say its bad or anything, just trying to help ya out bud :) the color balance is just a little too redish for a night time earth enviroment.

 

ZeroMayhemRailRacer10242.jpg

I think CD is right and his edit makes the pic stand out more since I can hardly see RR in the original pic.

Awesome coloring, do like that edit though crazy drummer.

Another awesome coloring by Josh (just happens to be my fav former)

SCORE!!

Are you sure you didn't take this out of a comic? It's got comic quality written all over it!

i cant see it :(

...where'd the pictures go? :tfhuh

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.