girl tf collectors

Starscream the great

OK everyone, it is about time for me to introduce myself.

My name is Ciara Anne and I live in New Jersey. I am engaged to a beautiful woman (Yes people, we are lesbians) and we are moving in together April or June of this year.

Truth be told, I was technically male at some point and time, but I have never acted like one...so don't even get those thoughts in your heads (lol).

My fiance, Donna, is also a TF fan and we collect whatever we can find. I personally like Cheetor and Blackarachnia and other Beast Wars/Machines figures, repaints and all (...sad to say).

The website is pretty simple, in-case anyone wants to surf around...some TF pics in there as well. http://www.tgformers.com

Well, l8r everyone! Hope I didn't freak y'all out too much!

I for one, am NOT freaked out. Trust me, if you knew the friends I have, you'd understand...

Anyway, welcome to TFans and congrats on your engagement. I'm not into that myself, but my saying is: "whatever floats your boat and doesn't sink mine" Good luck! :thumb

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Krusty The Klown

im freaked out

i just found out that i am working a nightshift

1pm to 10pm, thats wonderful

oh what? oh hello clara/unicrona

I for one, am NOT freaked out. Trust me, if you knew the friends I have, you'd understand...

Anyway, welcome to TFans and congrats on your engagement. I'm not into that myself, but my saying is: "whatever floats your boat and doesn't sink mine" Good luck! :thumb

Thanks Magnus :)

You guys are being unfair. There are lots of Woman involved with Transformers. At Hasbro, Rhino, DW and within the fandom.

Its a woman who manages the Transformers brand at Hasbro, Michelle Field. Someone who has seen to it that we get G1 reissues AND Go-Bots. Its a Woman who handles all the poroduction and Development for the Rhino G1 DVDs, Sophia Fields.

Furthermore you have die-hards like Charl Brogden who runs the incredible TF Fan Fiction site, The Lexicon (http://lexicon.tf) and Raksha who was been involved in the early days of BotCon and is very active in the fandom.

Dont forget about Candice Chan at Dreamwave and even one of the main admins at Transfandom, Stormrider, who are out there supporting TFs everyday.

Dont forget these CHICKS, they literally RULE! And for the other women out there reading this, it would be cool to see more of you. You are welcome here. So come on guys, make sure to bathe regularly and watch your manners in case some do. :)

I for one, am NOT freaked out.  Trust me, if you knew the friends I have, you'd understand...

Anyway, welcome to TFans and congrats on your engagement.  I'm not into that myself, but my saying is: "whatever floats your boat and doesn't sink mine"  Good luck! :thumb

Thanks Magnus :)

No prob, Ciara. Glad to make a new friend whenever I can. :thumb

im freaked out

i just found out that i am working a nightshift

1pm to 10pm, thats wonderful

oh what? oh hello clara/unicrona

Dude...that is SOO not a night shift! I work at a hotel. We go 24 hrs, and I work 12am to 8am...THAT is a night shift...there is also a strip club up in baltimore called Nightshift...but I doubt you'd complain about working tere :tftounge

BUT back to the topic...my ex, I actually was able to convince her to going to an anime con and once she saw the cosplay girls...lol..well first thing I found shoved in my hands was a Megatron t-shirt she bought me lol. And actually with places like Hot Topic selling wrist bands and shirts w/ symbols our hobby is almost becoming fasionable...

or you could just meet people like Ciara and Uni :tftounge > and realize...This is a fun universal hobby

Ladies welcome, glad to have your input on this hobby of ours.

My story from earlier was to illustrate a point made by Fort Max.

But my own life, my girlfriend loves Sailor Moon, and the Gobot transformers.

My other female friends are a different group indeed. Two of them are true to the lable, scream it on high DRAMA Queens. So unless it brings attention to them, the could really just care less about it. The other two just decided that even though they are related (very distantly), that it would be a good idea to start dating.

My female friends dont understand my hobby, nor do they recognize it as just that. When compared to what they do, comedy troop, Habitat for Humanity (she works for them), or grad papers for class, it just doesnt seem that important or work recognizing.

Though I did give my school teacher friend a box of BM and BW toys for her second grade class, and they loved it.

So all that really matters is that my girlfriend doesnt mind it, and can even enjoy it herself, though she will not watch the cartoon.

heh, everybody I know calls me Uni, Screamer. :tftounge You're welcome to too.

And I know quite a few other female transfans. They're most definately out there, you just have to go look for them. :)

And here I've met one more lady. Ciara, it's nice to meet you and congrats on your engagement. :D

Archived