Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Hate Transformers!

Recommended Posts

Transformers are toys that some people keep MISB.

Transformers transforms. That's it.

Transformers costs too much money.

Transformers are for kids but in reality, only adults love them to the extent that we do.

Transformers, with the exception of a few series, has dumb cartoons that are in reality 30 minutes long toy commercial.

 

Transformers puts a strain on our environment via its production.

Transformers starts up dumb cults and fan groups. Not all are dumb, mind you.

Transformers are overhyped.

 

This thread was created to counter Bizzmoff's "I Love Transformers!" thread and may or may not reflect the actual opinions of its creator. Though I think some of those aforementioned points are valid.

I guess it's time for you to leave the fandom :wave

 

:tftongue

care post

I guess it's time for you to leave the fandom :wave

 

:tftongue

:pfx Yup, looks that way, don't it?

I hate transformers too! All they do is help to distribute and regulate electrical charges.

Transformers are toys that some people keep MISB.

All toy fandoms have that. In my observation Transfandom actually has a proportionately low ratio of MISB collectors compared to other toy collectable fandoms. Part of this reason is because Transformers transform - which is a significant appeal of the toys, and most collectors just want to open these toys and play with their transformations! It's so much fun! As a result, it's relatively a lot harder to find Transformers MISB than it is to find say Star Wars or MotU figures MOSC. MISB Transformers also tend to be more proportionately expensive than other MISB toys because they are harder to find sealed.

Transformers transforms. That's it.

That's only true for the early G1 series - which is ironically also the most popular. ;p

Transformers costs too much money.

...can't argue with that... ;p

But spending stimulates the economy!! :D

Transformers are for kids but in reality, only adults love them to the extent that we do.

Not really. I've always been a big fan of TFs even as a kid. I think I started displaying my TFs on shelves when I was 11 years old. I wrote my first fan-fic in 1985 - it was called "The Story of Frenzy." Oh yeah, and I also started keeping a database of my Transformers collection back then too... typed it up on my Commodore 64!

 

Transformers, with the exception of a few series, has dumb cartoons that are in reality 30 minutes long toy commercial.

Hence why I've always been a greater fan of the comics. FURMAN'D!!

 

Transformers puts a strain on our environment via its production.

I used to try and collect my TF boxes, but they just take up so much freakin' room!! I only keep the ones I really like, but even then, it still takes up an obscene amount of room. I've had to throw out most of my packaging, BUT I always make sure that I dispose of all my TF packaging and inserts in the recycle bin!

 

And if there are any Transformers that I don't want, I will either keep hanging on to them, or try and sell/give them away. I've never thrown a Transformer into the garbarge before. If you must throw a toy away - that's right - in the recycle bin! (TFs are mostly made from ABS and PVC - recyclable plastics!)

Transformers starts up dumb cults and fan groups. Not all are dumb, mind you.

So does the Bible. What's your point?

Transformers are overhyped.

So is democracy in practice, what's your point? ;p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.