Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My webcomic

Recommended Posts

THAT COMIC ROCKED! I ENJOYED EVERY FRAME! I WANT TO SEE MORE! :clap :clap :clap :thumb :thumb

  • Replies 679
  • Views 66.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Thanks--I'm glad it's enjoyable. :)

 

Here's the next segment:

 

ch1.005.jpg

 

ch1.006.jpg

 

ch1.007.jpg

I like how the images look very sharp. I forgot to mention that I was also impressed with the way you do the fire blasts & explosions. Very top knotch work.

Loving it!

 

The blasts / lasers etc are all done very well and that matches with the clear and unclutered pics.

 

The stop motion rocked too! - I'd love to see more :)

 

Seriously well done!

  • Author

Thanks. :) Dunno if I'll do anymore stop-motion stuff, but we'll have to see.

 

here's more:

 

ch1.008.jpg

 

ch1.009.jpg

 

ch1.010.jpg

:tflaugh1 At Hound get even beat up by Rumble.

:thumb :tflaugh1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.