Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

the transformers binaltech & tf collection complete guide

Recommended Posts

ok, where do i go?

 

who's got one and where did you get it?

I don't think there is one yet, the only TF guides I know of are the ones that were released a few years back for G1.

 

-~¬.,

  • Author

this one

 

book

A Japanese only book? No wonder it's a hard one to find, nice pictures.

 

-~`.,

I have the book you seek. I bought it from a website last year. I think the link is www.hlj.com. Don't know if they still have them though but that's where I got mine.

  • Author

please speak of it's coolness. is it worth purchasing?

It's great. I think I may have 2 by accident. I can check tonight if you are interested. I paid $50 for it shipped. Would you be willing to do the same?

The book is really cool. If you love looking at the schematics and blueprints of the Alts, they stop at Overdrive/ Windcharger, and the concepts for Jazz, Bumblebee and Cliffjumper. Plus they have a section that features G1 and the reissues. Very nicely done and it took forever and a day to get it from them but it's worth it as a collector's piece or a conversation piece.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.