Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's going to Botcon 2007?

Recommended Posts

yep i,ll be there at the next convention !!

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm hopeing to

 

luckly there arent mt's on the way there for me

Technically, Hasbro's HQ is in Pawtucket, the convention will be in Providence. :P

 

1) There was a movie called "Outside Providence" that took place in Pawtucket.

2) It's freaking Rhode Island. How far away COULD it be?

I will not bee there. Too far away, and a bad time of year.

Me and my fiancee hope to make it there. It will be my first!! and she's gonna cosplay HOT ROD!! yay

I shoulda gone to the one in Texas... just a short hop over... but the timing was bad.

Technically, Hasbro's HQ is in Pawtucket, the convention will be in Providence. :P

 

1) There was a movie called "Outside Providence" that took place in Pawtucket.

2) It's freaking Rhode Island. How far away COULD it be?

 

 

LOL Good point, I myself am hoping to go although I never thought in my lifetime I'd be planning a trip to Rhode Island.

 

I shoulda gone to the one in Texas... just a short hop over... but the timing was bad.

 

 

Same here, a 6 hour drive, why didn't I go I ask myself. Oh right, the outrageous prices.

I'll be there, and I can't wait. :thumb

Planning to go. Will be my first one too. Found a driving buddy already! :thumb

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.