WST Dinobots

ROSEDOGGYDOG

I sent up a post some time ago saying that Justitoys have discovered KOs of their KOs. I don't know if that's stopping production or if they're doing damage control or what. Their webpage doesn't have any real updates too.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sent up a post some time ago saying that Justitoys have discovered KOs of their KOs. I don't know if that's stopping production or if they're doing damage control or what. Their webpage doesn't have any real updates too.

I read that announcement and also saw a bootleg of JustIToys Snarl a few months back on eBay, the spikes were different and the paint job looked poor. If there was a bootleg with another colour scheme, or if they made a clear bootleg or something, I'd bid... but otherwise I'd stick to the originals.

WST Predaking would be the shiznit... and JustIToys is the perfect company to do it. It would be interesting to see JustIToys' version of Devastator instead of just the cheap KO (only mentions because the poster/card included with all the Dinobots shows them fighting Dev).

All that was originally stated was that you would need the coupon on the boxes of the other WST Dinos to mail in to get your 5th exclusive figure with all of the missle launchers for all 5 Dinos. It was never stated that it was going to be Swoop, but we now know it is because of the "Next Figure" picture on Grimlock & Slag's boxes. It was also never stated that the 5th exclusive figure was going to be free, they just said that he will be a mail in with the coupons. I'm sure you will have to pay near full price for it.

Archived