Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need GF episodes

Recommended Posts

Well I went to Cartoon Network's site and they've removed all Cybertron Episodes, and Hasbro reduced the lengths of all of their Cybertron episodes. However I need some Galaxy Force clips from any episode from the series since I am making another TF video, I need to find some sort of source where I can find any episode. I did a Yahoo search for TF: Galaxy Force episodes, unfortunately I only found clips from the beginning of the series not the middle or around the end.

you irc?

 

irc://irc.zirc.org/tv-nihon

irc://irc.cybertonium.net/transformers

 

you should find all of galaxy force on a few FServes in those channels

 

i'd help you if i had more than a 20k upload

 

note that those are hard-subbed so you'll hafta run them through a video editor with a filter to remove them, sadly i can't help you there as i have no idea how it's done

  • Author

Unfortunately those links do not work....

 

What I need are clips of Wingsaber mostly and probably the battles between the Autobots and Galvatron. Does anybody know what happened to the episodes on the CN site? :tfhuh

ah, well if those don't work i guess you don't have mirc ^_^

 

i suggest downloading via torrent from here

 

http://www.torrentspy.com/search?query=gal...&submit.y=0

 

note that none of those will work unless you have a bittorrent client, i prefer azureus, which you can obtain from the link below

 

http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

yup that's where I got 'em

  • 2 weeks later...

I am missing a couple because of the way Nihon groups their episode packs. Is there any place left to get individual ones?

If you rename the files back to the filenames that TVNihon uses, they will skip over them...

I am missing a couple because of the way Nihon groups their episode packs. Is there any place left to get individual ones?

You could use one of their packs, and set the priority of the download of all them but the one you want to never. I did that to get some of the episodes of Masterforce when I had the same problem.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.