Classics Megatron

Satan's Camaro

How do you not read the instructions?

Son, I was transforming toy robots when you were suckin your momma's t*ts.

Please choose your response from the following:

A) "At least one of us was getting some action."

B) "You obviously learned a lot."

C) " :roll "

D) All of the above.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

BTW

Nice job SW2k5 :thumb

I still gotta go get my self a Classic anything! :redface

Son, I was transforming toy robots when you were suckin your momma's t*ts.

Please choose your response from the following:

A) "At least one of us was getting some action."

B) "You obviously learned a lot."

C) " :roll "

D) All of the above.

You forgot E) "Okay."

No true transfan ever looks at the instructions :P

And I accidentally found out the leg panels slide up after like the 10+ time transforming him. Kind of like how I didn't immediately notice that bumblebee's doors have pegs to hold them onto his arms...

BullBlot! I'm a true fan and I have to read the instructions. I gotta know all the little secrets each figure is capable of.

And you'd have known about Bumblebee's doors and Megatron's legs if you read the instructions. :P :tflaugh

actually the cap isnt pinned down

use a thin blade to pop it off, its comes off pretty easily. I painted the scope and that cap black, but i also added red under the the cap, and red to the eyes [just take the screw outa the back of his head, and then pull the green eye piece out. then you can just paint the eyes and he's got red eyes again]

:tflaugh

i always threw mine away when i was a kid. the last tf i looked at the instructions for was alternators grimlock just to see how the arms where supposed to go when tfing back to alt mode. i've checked them a few times for verifications purposes to make sure i didn't leave anything out, but most of my instruction sheets are still seeled.

oh yea... i figured out the shin gaurds on the second tf, they slipped whn i was trying to pose him.

I wonder what it looks like without the cap...?

my best guess is that it wouldn't look right, theres a window inside of it and two pegs that snap it on

Archived