Transrepro

hi there, wasnt sure where to post this one ( here or in kitbash ) so apologies if its in the wrong place, just seeing if anyone has any personal experience of transrepro, how good the actual pieces are, delivery times etc. got a dirt cheap G1 Prime from Evilbay but is missing the small pieces unsurprisingly, so has anyone used them before ? either that or does anyone have the rifle, fists , pump/nozzle/hose setup for Prime laying around ?

Generally, KCC/TransRepro are going to be a bit slow for awhile yet, as Ken has had various health issues, primarily related to at least two strokes. Currently he has no feeling in his hands and it's slow going to try & fill backorders per the last news update on his site. http://www.transrepro.com/news.htm

Generally, KCC/TransRepro are going to be a bit slow for awhile yet, as Ken has had various health issues, primarily related to at least two strokes. Currently he has no feeling in his hands and it's slow going to try & fill backorders per the last news update on his site. http://www.transrepro.com/news.htm

Holy crap

I think about him sometimes...poor guy :tfsad

people are waiting for stuff since last year and he will not awnser emails

Did you miss the whole "he had two strokes and almost died" part?

he had the 1st last year and where does it state the second? I am just stating that he isnt filling orders and people have lost alot of money with him he had people helping him with the store and returning emails but this has stopped

If some of us in the TF Collector Community were to get together and offer to help, wonder if they would take us up on the offer

I offered myself to purchase the molds and would even make a trip to medicine hat to get them in person.

you know darknarco, youre little bullBlot comments are getting old. i wonder if the only reason youre on TFans is to add sarcastic little quirks whenever you see the chance.

I try

if only to loosen up some posters' issues with being too serious on the internet

Seriously, this has been mentioned somewhere else before (about the second stroke) but he has never had reason to doubt in the past, and I'm certain as he slowly recovers he'll sort everything out. But offering to help in some way isn't a bad idea at all.

you know darknarco, youre little bullBlot comments are getting old. i wonder if the only reason youre on TFans is to add sarcastic little quirks whenever you see the chance.

I try

if only to loosen up some posters' issues with being too serious on the internet

Seriously, this has been mentioned somewhere else before (about the second stroke) but he has never had reason to doubt in the past, and I'm certain as he slowly recovers he'll sort everything out. But offering to help in some way isn't a bad idea at all.

It will never be the same people have lost alot of money and they are not trusted anymore. I really doubt he will reopen

Archived