Transrepro

Too bad what happened. Ken's store was awesome before the strokes. You could get high quality repros of hard to find parts for very cheap prices. I would even buy a few things from him if he were still taking orders.

i bought form him a ytotal of 10 times and each time it took almost a month to get my stuff, a bit long but worth the wiat

its is wierd, he had the market on repos, he was making money

why i belive the story of his illness,

but this is the 3rd time of his unreliability and i personaly know 5 people who placed orders and got nothing not even responces, and since all

gave him the benifit , time for paypal claim past and now they

out th cash

and as of march/ almost 6 months/ i have not herad of 1 person reciveing thier order or being able to place an order

any other options besides transrepro?

Got some really great things from him.

Shame he's still really bad off. It's been about a year since his last stroke. He had a guy helping him after the first stroke, but after the second, he was down.

I was trying to work something out to have some new things remade, like the little dunebuggy that came with the Diaclone Powered Convoy / Ultra Magnus.

I almost wish I knew how he made that stuff, but I hear the plastic is rather TOXIC, and I just don't have the room.

I ordered 4 translucent WJ heads from him in late Oct. If my memory serves me right, I'm thinking he essentially had the first stroke about the week my money order got to him (I didn't have PayPal at the time). Other than the update in March on the site, I've not heard anything from anyone. Ken and I were just starting to become friends through board PMs. I REALLY hope he is able to recover! I'm still holding out for those WJ heads too! I know that if my order is able to somehow be processed, I won't be disappointed.

I wish Ken well, but I'd really like an e-mail or something for just an update. Again Ken, I wish you well and my prayers continue to be with you!

why didn't he(or his helper) just return people's cash?

I'd say something serious like "have you ever had a stroke before?" but some people on the INTERNET would think it's a smartass comment *shrug*

I'd say something serious like "have you ever had a stroke before?" but some people on the INTERNET would think it's a smartass comment *shrug*

Well you seem to make Asinine remarks without thinking or reading "or his Helper" or did his helper have a stroke too? I mean since you seem to have all the answers.

Well you seem to make Asinine remarks without thinking or reading "or his Helper" or did his helper have a stroke too? I mean since you seem to have all the answers.

:roll It figures

I'm just saying... I (read "I") would think worrying about someone's condition of life kind of trumps other issues like that. It sucks for all of us who ordered, but yeah..I'm just trying to be human and understanding.

Archived