Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Nemesis Prime

Recommended Posts

Well, I did a one last time call and the customer service guy(OMG I didn't get a d00dete) told me that they "trying" to fix the server adnd that everything should be ready in about an hour or two. :schin

 

i'm probably not helping lol... i have my pc and 2 laptops on the hasbro site  :tflaugh

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 62.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sold exclusively through HasbroToyShop.com

 

:lol :rofl :lol :rofl :lol :rofl :lol

I was gonna get one, but with the price, hassle, and limited quantities, I'm out like a fat kid in dodgeball.

Heynow, I was GOOD at dodgeball! :P

I just stood at the back.

I used my girth to catch the ball. :thumb

I was gonna get one, but with the price, hassle, and limited quantities, I'm out like a fat kid in dodgeball.

Heynow, I was GOOD at dodgeball! :P

I just stood at the back.

OMG me too, until they eventually took everyone out and I was the last one standing.  :tfsad

I've only slept 4 hours for this BS. I'm getting my anger out by sleeping 15 hrs. tomorrow.

well i guess i can wait and see if bbts gets it, the club sold out and HTS "coming soon"..i knew this would happen

it'll be my luck that it'll work now that i'm going to subway.

I was gonna get one, but with the price, hassle, and limited quantities, I'm out like a fat kid in dodgeball.

Heynow, I was GOOD at dodgeball! :P

I just stood at the back.

OMG me too, until they eventually took everyone out and I was the last one standing.  :tfsad

I've only slept 4 hours for this BS. I'm getting my anger out by sleeping 15 hrs. tomorrow.

:tflaugh

I know that feeling. 

I've only slept 4 hours for this BS. I'm getting my anger out by sleeping 15 hrs. tomorrow.

:tflaugh

I know that feeling. 

*hasn't gone to bed yet*

 

*got up for work at 5pm yesterday*

I've only slept 4 hours for this BS. I'm getting my anger out by sleeping 15 hrs. tomorrow.

 

Same here. Normally I don't even wake up until 2pm. I thought I'd just wake up, pop in, place my order, and go back to bed. So much for that idea... :tfmad

 

Not the way I wanted to spend my vacation...

 

To think, this is what I do for fun. :redface

 

Emerje

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.