Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Nemesis Prime

Recommended Posts

WEll, HTS just changed NP page with small, unbolded letters.

I'm still calling, I have teh hope.

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is seriously hindering my hunt for dirty pictures. Frack.

Man I love transfans w/ a sense of humor (and a Battlestar Galactica reference, that show KICKS ASS!!!)

Oh, another thing that surprises me is that no one has changed HTS's customer service line to ask peopl to stop calling them, or something along those lines.

when will this damn problem be solved? :grr

To think I was just saying how great Hasbro has been lately compared to takara/tomy~ Guess I put my foot in my mouth lol

3 hours... something makes me wonder if they're even trying, or if they're trying to cover up the fact that they screwed the pooch on this one.

 

Crap, I need teh food.  You bastards better not buy them all while I'm at Wawa! :redface

3 hours... something makes me wonder if they're even trying, or if they're trying to cover up the fact that they screwed the pooch on this one.

 

Crap, I need teh food.  You bastards better not buy them all while I'm at Wawa! :redface

:mwahaha

 

*buys them all*

To think I was just saying how great Hasbro has been lately compared to takara/tomy~ Guess I put my foot in my mouth lol

Funny how that happens. TT screws up MP Starscream and doesn't release anything at all for months and Hasbro releases everything at once and makes all of us have joygasms, but then pulls this crap. Hmmm.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.