Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Nemesis Prime

Recommended Posts

Now the nightmare is over... but it's too late for me to go back to sleep without being a complete and total bum. :redface

 

Quoted for truthiness

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got Brenda. She's aware of the situation I lied and said MY internet just crashed due to server overload and that I can't get back to the site to order.

Told her only wanted 1, she'll put an order through. I should get a confirmation email. same story as everyone else. I don't get it, no loss. I get it...... well... I get it.

 

now I seriously have to pee...

Okay, I swallowed my pride and called again.  This time I got a lady named Erin, who was really helpful.  If anyone got Mary (which I think I did the first time around), I would suggest trying again.  It'll be worth the humiliation in 7-10 days.

 

Now the nightmare is over... but it's too late for me to go back to sleep without being a complete and total bum. :redface

swleep? I only slept 4 hours so I could order this damn thing.

Also, I wouldn't worry too much about getting an Alt OP, as it's not even available on their website... though I certainly wouldn't mind having one.

And like that, transformerclub.com is now out of stock.

Here's a promocode from Hasbrotoyshop.com, 10% off

 

HTSSS7105

check the nemi prime thread in N&A the customer service number is posted and you can order that way

Unbelievable.  TFCC already sells their stock before Hasbro even pulls their heads out of their asses.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.