Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Nemesis Prime

Recommended Posts

I dunno, high speed ain't doin' jack for me right now.

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 62.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First one though should order 10 extra for the rest of us.

Watch, there's a 1 figure limit. :redface

 

Sorry Loki, if that's the case I'm not getting yours. :lol

 

At this point, I'd have to say I wouldn't mind that - it gives me a better chance for one.

Would it help at all if I drove to the library or some place with high speed internet?

I highly doubt it... but, ah, go ahead, abandon your compy, less wait for the rest of us :thumb

Anyone eles try to type out Hasb*ow with an "L" and get the HasbroHasbroHasbroHasbroHasbro spam? :bored

I ordered two over the phone at this number: 1-800-408-0052.  You better get MOVING!  She told me that you will get an email confirmation once the order goes through.

this is my commentary for each refresh...

 

doubt it. I wired up my whole network. DSL high speed.

 

20 explorer windows so far. not all at once.

 

all clocking out Hasbro's tanked with traffic.

they better do us all some good for this.

 

I've been sitting here since I took my brother to the airport at 5AM.

 

three cups of coffee. one mcdonalds biscuit later..

 

...still here.

 

by the Power of REFRESH!!!!!!!!

I ordered two over the phone at this number: 1-800-408-0052.  You better get MOVING!  She told me that you will get an email confirmation once the order goes through.

Cereally?  Cause I can do that if it means I can go back to sleep.  Did she say anything about a limit?

I ordered two over the phone at this number: 1-800-408-0052.  You better get MOVING!  She told me that you will get an email confirmation once the order goes through.

 

YOU ARE THE MAN I have two on the way myself.  Will trade one for an Alt OP, straight up. :)

Just called the number Plowking gave. Their systems are down now too. It is a system-wide error. She said give it an hour and try again as they are working on the problem.

 

Chris

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.