Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BT BumbleBee color request

Recommended Posts

I'll hit up Josh's thread about digital coloring again and see if I can give this a go tonight... I've got a new tablet and have been wanting to try it out anyway. :thumb

  • Replies 20
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so this tablet thingy is turning out to be a little trickier to use than I thought... the pressure settings are all wonky and I'm having to almost carve into the thing to get full pressure on it. Anyway, here's the flats; I'll try to get some shading on him later today.

post-1505-1154276280.jpg

  • Author

That's still good. I still wanna see what others can do too.

I did one, Had to give it a shot :D

 

BTBB_flats.jpgAltCJ.jpg

 

 

 

CJ

 

 

 

:tfdance

I'ved been waiting for someone to do the colors as well. Now I can proceed witht this:

 

BEE1.jpg

Good stuff!! Can't wait to see that scratch-built BT all finished up. Here's the first round of rendering; I've still got to throw down a highlight layer and some finishing touches.

post-1505-1154347499.jpg

  • Author
Good stuff!! Can't wait to see that scratch-built BT all finished up. Here's the first round of rendering; I've still got to throw down a highlight layer and some finishing touches.

 

Now that's better.

 

I like the CJ pic too.

thanks guys. :thumb

  • 2 weeks later...

Jeebus!

 

Everything in this thread makes me cry....

 

I want an Alt BEETLE Bubmlebee so bad.

i like corvette BB and i can live with Calssics NeonBee but

 

i really really really really want a VW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

and i am going to hold my breath until i turn blue if i dont get it!!!!

 

By the way - Great Work all of you!

  • Author
Jeebus!

 

Everything in this thread makes me cry....

 

I want an Alt BEETLE Bubmlebee so bad.

i like corvette BB and i can live with Calssics NeonBee but

 

i really really really really want a VW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

and i am going to hold my breath until i turn blue if i dont get it!!!!

 

By the way - Great Work all of you!

 

Dont do that. As long as they are taking, you might be holding your breath till you're six feet deep.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.