shajaki endorses...

shajaki

I haven't seen any Menasors and he was supposed to be out in MAY, or at least near the end of the month, which means he should have been in stores by now.  Last I saw on BBTS, they're not expecting him until SEPTEMBER.  WTF is going on here.

BBTS received Menasor in late May/Early June and it sold out.

great endorsement. :thumb Much more optimistic than the first one to surface. Have yet to see him but I saw plenty of his case mates Wing Saber, and Skyshadow. Didn't need Wingsaber, and skyshadow though impressive was an easy pass.

Definitely want to find Menasor yet but before I do, couple of quick questions. How's his overall stability in bot mode and does he stay together properly when posed? An earlier review suggested otherwise.

as a matter of fact i just read the review you speak of (from TFormers correct?). man that guy was harsh. as far as mine goes he has no defects, hes quite stable in many poses(you can make him sit like a frog). although i agree he is simplistic in design, but sometimes you got to let some things go. overall hes a great toy imo. actually my only complaint is that he has another drill in the claw hand. it should have been one claw, one drill.

and sa: i dont have a measuring device around me, and if i did id honestly be to lazy to do so anyways. when i find my camera adapter ill take some more comparison shots.

I haven't seen any Menasors and he was supposed to be out in MAY, or at least near the end of the month, which means he should have been in stores by now.  Last I saw on BBTS, they're not expecting him until SEPTEMBER.  WTF is going on here.

There are some at my target.  I can hook you up if you really want him.

as a matter of fact i just read the review you speak of (from TFormers correct?). man that guy was harsh. as far as mine goes he has no defects, hes quite stable in many poses(you can make him sit like a frog). although i agree he is simplistic in design, but sometimes you got to let some things go. overall hes a great toy imo. actually my only complaint is that he has another drill in the claw hand. it should have been one claw, one drill.

and sa: i dont have a measuring device around me, and if i did id honestly be to lazy to do so anyways. when i find my camera adapter ill take some more comparison shots.

Thanks for the clarification. :thumb

I'll definitely be on the lookout for him next time out.

I totally agree.

I managed to nab him at a TRU in Ottawa when I went there this weekend, and, despite his total-dumbass-transformation, he's actually quite cool.

The Minicon is very well done, with a very good head sculpt.  Menasor himself in bot mode is very detailed and balances quite well, with a totally kickass head sculpt.  I had no problems/defects with mine either.

ok theres a new review up... and he doesnt like it either. i guess theres something wrong with me...

Archived