Wife puts husband's entire G1 collection on ebay

**VPrime**

about 6 months ago i got e wing saber and like 14 cybertron toys for real cheap from some wife who was mad at her husband, who cheated on her... i was at a chicks house, on her account and i ended up paying 15 bucks for a sealed wing saber....and i got the cybertrons on buy it now for 20 bucks for the lot, all were sealed,in original boxes....then about 2 weeks later i ended up with his starpreme for 30 bucks through an e-mail deal...... so remember guys it doesnt pay to cheat on your old ladies with a bunch of toys laying around the house.... i almost fealt bad for the guy cuz he lost his toys... but i fealt really happy for me as i opened up all my toys...and i figured if i didnt someone else would

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*bids on 10 auctions*

I really want chopshop the most though

*bids on chopshop*

* :grr *

its weird the only reason I want him is because I got him for christmas and he was broken in the pack, we returned him and I never saw the figure in the store again

this thread is a bit creepy

anyway selling toys is dumb if you need major cash, unless you have like fifty MISB Fort Max's or something

get a job

:tazz

toys are not a sound investment

*hides 4 mib unicrons*

hey they were 9 dollars a piece, I could aready double my investment

*hides 4 mib unicrons*

I'm still aggrivated that I passed up the wall of half off Supreme Starscreams at Target last year. 

this thread is a bit creepy

anyway selling toys is dumb if you need major cash, unless you have like fifty MISB Fort Max's or something

get a job

*hides 4 mib unicrons*

I've got a MIB ChopShop for you. :wave  And Whatever else you need.

interesting lots.

maybe the husband passed away and seeing them around is too painful for her to deal with.

Such is the reality of collecting toys once you are an adult. Priorities people, most original G1 collectors are in their mid30s by now... a mortgage, childs education, medical bills hold far greater importance than a mere piece of plastic. Selling the old toys is a no brainer. People do what they can to make extra monies, by selling whatever they have on hand.

LM your comment is completely uncalled for and unrealistic, it is highly unlikely anyone has 50 MISB Fortress Maximus'. :stfu  None of us have the right to judge.  :redface

Archived