Hasbro's pics of E- Omega Supreme

zuke

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY F****NG PIECE OF S***T! AWESOME!!! :eek :eek :eek

Very nice figure indeed, but am I the only one who thinks it could have used a better colorscheme? And how can it combine with Fatimus!?!

HOLY F****NG PIECE OF S***T! AWESOME!!! :eek :eek :eek

Very nice figure indeed, but am I the only one who thinks it could have used a better colorscheme? And how can it combine with Fatimus!?!

I thikn the arms and legs can be used with super fatimus mode. Ya the color could have been better, like G1's But stil awesome and 16" tall :eek

:eek :eek :eek :eek

colors are forgetable...it's just remembering that when combinded...he will be the size of Unicron...

there is a god...and he is a transformer fan... :tftounge

First a tribute to Wheeljack in Downshift. Then a nod to Shockwave in Shockblast. Now this! I wasn't going to purchase this line (Armada left a bad taste), but I guess since the toon's been alright so far, I'm going to have to pony up and get these figures! :tfgrin

while omega does look pretty cool, i'm kinda disappointed.

at least with jetfire, overload, and optimus in armada they all had seperate robot forms. omega's vehicles have to be combined. how much cooler would it have been to have the 2 omega vehicles with their own robot modes, plus the combined mode, plus combining with optimus...that would have been much better!!!

and WHY do they have to tease us with the thought of this big guy combining with optimus...SHOW US DAMMIT!!!! :grr

:usa

Archived