Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another question about TF:TM

Recommended Posts

Primacron PWNS joo. :lol

 

 

Seriously though - I really didn't mind the manga style of that episode. Made it more contemporary IMO. Just didn't like the Primacron part. 

It was cool at the time, but also jarringly different since I had already gotten used to Akom's uninspired animation.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might have to break down and watch this again.

 

I really wish I knew WTF you guys are talking about.

Getting back to the original topic.......

 

 

Wasn't the matrx more than just Primus' essence? I thought the whole point of it was that it gained power and strength through the trials of the transformers who carried it. Whereas Unicron sealed his essence in his body and went about consuming worlds to gain sustenance and power, Primus let his essence grow and develop, becomming stronger as it did. That's why the Matrix had so much more power in it, and was able to obliterate Unicron.

 

 

Dark Awakening and Burden Hardest to bear were the best episodes, with Webworld winning points for being pretty damn funny.

 

 

Oh, BTW:

 

In depth Fanboy explanations for obvious Deus Ex Machina = self PWNing :redface

Getting back to the original topic.......

 

 

Wasn't the matrx more than just Primus' essence? I thought the whole point of it was that it gained power and strength through the trials of the transformers who carried it. Whereas Unicron sealed his essence in his body and went about consuming worlds to gain sustenance and power, Primus let his essence grow and develop, becomming stronger as it did. That's why the Matrix had so much more power in it, and was able to obliterate Unicron.

 

 

Dark Awakening and Burden Hardest to bear were the best episodes, with Webworld winning points for being pretty damn funny.

 

 

Oh, BTW:

 

In depth Fanboy explanations for obvious Deus Ex Machina = self PWNing :redface

:lol agreed

 

but yeah, back in the day I knew nothing of Primus or any of that; all I knew was the explanation they gave in Five Faces of Darkness. It still didn't really explain how something like that could blow up a giant space robot, but whatever; I went with it.

I might have to break down and watch this again.

 

I really wish I knew WTF you guys are talking about.

 

:wtf

 

you've never watched the series before, 'cept a few choice eps I showed you & the movie ;)

Kind of like the time in the Tatakai PS2 game when Optimus Prime AND Rodimus Prime open their respective matrixes at the same time to stop a cataclysmic world shattering explosion.... it just kinda happened, with no explanation.

 

*time paradox'd*

 

matrix.gif

 

(Thanks Dragon!)

 

The same thing happened in the Beast Wars II movie.

Wasn't the matrx more than just Primus' essence? I thought the whole point of it was that it gained power and strength through the trials of the transformers who carried it. Whereas Unicron sealed his essence in his body and went about consuming worlds to gain sustenance and power, Primus let his essence grow and develop, becomming stronger as it did. That's why the Matrix had so much more power in it, and was able to obliterate Unicron.

 

I agree, but i believe the matrix also contained the essence of ancient decepticons and not only those of autobots (disagree with calling it the "autobot matrix of leadership") as Primus created BOTH the autobots and decepticons.

 

I like to mix elements of the cartoon series and the marvel comics (i.e. unicron/ primus = demi-god) :wave

I think a good ret-con for Primacron would be something along the lines that Unicron's astral form sub-consously convinced Primacron to build a giant Death machine for him.

I think a good ret-con for Primacron would be something along the lines that Unicron's astral form sub-consously convinced Primacron to build a giant Death machine for him.

No.  I think the best thing for primacron is to stay in the cartoon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.