Discussing the Vipers the other day...

Raider Magnus

Err..how do you get Sunstreakers arms like that? I actually tried this awhile back, but they didn't want to move in that fashion...and I didn't want to press for fear of breaking.

Depending on how you have the arms rotated, you can rotate the cuff that holds the wheels. Might help to lift slightly on the cuffs.

Swing the doorframe out to 90 degrees in relation to the arm.  Both the wheel mount and upper arms will rotate freely.

My Swipe has the trunk chest mod, and I modded Streaker's doors so that they can fold back with the wheels facing forward in bot mode.  Credit to whoever I stole that idea from a few weeks ago.

I did that too. But I didn't know anyone else had done it besides me. That mod adds wonders to the G1 goodness.

I don't know why Hastak put that plastic tab restricting the door swing anyway.

I'll have to look into this chest mod. I've seen a pic, but not sure how it's carried out.

Look at the bar that connects to the underside of the trunk.  See how the plastic there restricts the bar movement to 180 degrees?  Cut away the plastic until the bar has enough clearance to be able to swing the trunk piece so that the wheel well goes over his shoulders.  Then just take a phillips screwdriver to the upper arms and swap the forearms.  The mod itself is on the underbody and isn't visible in either mode, so all it takes is a screwdriver to get Swipe back to his original state if you change your mind.

Have fun :wave

I think Dead End's legs would look better with the wheel side facing foward. He gets better knees that way too.

Archived