Grimlock: Overused?

Terrorcon Blot

So what do you think of Grimlock?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. So what do you think of Grimlock?

• HIM GRIMLOCK, BADASS!!
    • He's one of the better Autobots, up there with Prime and Jazz.
    • Eh, he's good...but not the best.
    • I'd rather see other Autobots stand out once in a while.
    • He's dumb and shouldn't be as popular as he is.
    • Um, what? His name is Build Hurricane!!

smart grimlock is way overused by about 100%

A pox on you, He-man fan. That's like being a said he-man fan and saying Battle cat was over used. I am a fan of said he-man, and I say a pox on you sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grimlock is big, dumb distructive, and has nearly totalled both Megatron and Prime. Not to mention the seekers, tanks and anything else within a 100 feet. Him Badass, him super badass, him...him Grimlock. Nothing needs to be said.

.......pox.

exactly which part of my post did you have a problem with? :tflaugh

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Build Hurricane some sort of crazy Japanese KO name?

MP Grimlock = teh sweet

I don't think he is overused at all.  Though he was never one of my fav G1 characters personality wise, I would love to see him and the dinobots return to future lines...and hopefully erase my memories of E Swoop n Grims.

I meant comics wise. In DWs War and peace he never transformed at all. Infact in all of Dws comic line we only saw dino mode once(i think)

Did u read the first volume? he was in robot mode the whole time. He was in robot mode yet for a good part of volume 2

He was saying he didn't use dino mode enough, what you stated only backed up his comment.

Archived