Optimus Primal and Megatron

Darkhammer

Do you think Hasbro screwed up with this figures and made them for the Cybertron line?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Hasbro screwed up with this figures and made them for the Cybertron line?

• designed for the Beast Wars?
    • designed for the Cybertron line?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey LMH I like your new sig of the AD cast. Thats the best show on tv today

indeed it is was

:tfsad

I read that AD might be going to Showtime but they were waiting on confimation from Mitchell Hurwitz

I heard that too.... I just want to see the third season first, I only discovered the show via DVD

where are those pics where they show the cyberkey slots then?

Primals key slot is on his surf board...*goes to find pic*

as for megatron...its apperantly on his tail..i just havent seen it

ok heres the pic showing primals cyberkey slot.  he has a missile on the other side of the board so i would guess it fires it

post-2273-1141415182.jpg

A fact which people seem to forget.... like Hasbro would be all like "oops we made these new cybertron guys who look like BW 10th figures and are being sold as BW 10th figures but we didn't mean to do it lol"

*points to Energon Downshift and Grimlock & Swoop*

I fail to comprehend your point

A fact which people seem to forget.... like Hasbro would be all like "oops we made these new cybertron guys who look like BW 10th figures and are being sold as BW 10th figures but we didn't mean to do it lol"

*points to Energon Downshift and Grimlock & Swoop*

I fail to comprehend your point

Consdering Energon Grimlock, and Swoop were a snafu from the word go maybe he thinks the same of Primal and Megatron.  :schin

I for one really like Primal and Megatron, and now that Energon Downshift has had some time to grow on me I don't think he's half bad either. :thumb

Archived