Getting the "smell" out of a TF?

My Alt. Mode Sucks

has anyone just tried spraying a tf with deoderant.

for instant you could spray a 20th prime with lynx "touch" deoderant

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Book-buyers frequently deal with smelly finds... try sealing the item in a plastic bag or tuppler-wear container with an open box of Arm-and-Hammer baking soda.

Book-buyers frequently deal with smelly finds... try sealing the item in a plastic bag or tuppler-wear container with an open box of Arm-and-Hammer baking soda.

:schin Hmm....that may work.

Best way to stop a Transformer smelling?

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Hold it's nose!  :redface

Have you tried the soaking in soapy-water yet?

Get one of those PH balanced soaps with no alcohol or dodgy chemicals, they should be fine! Maybe don't scrub it? Just soak for an hour, then rinse & dry?

Hmm, that's an idea. Any clue what soaps have pH balance? Uh...I have Dial liquid soap and...Garnier Fructis shampoo + conditioner...which I wash my hair with. Hey, I have no idea. :redface

http://froogle.google.co.uk/froogle?client...rch&sa=N&tab=wf

(I use Radox shower-gel on my G1 junkers & they came out fine.)

Archived