Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Classic Line (neo G1?)

Recommended Posts

Well i have waited all my life for a proper G1 homage, and this year and last with Cybertron has finally delivered.  So I think you who are complaining about it can just suffer through it while the rest of us enjoy it.  I'm sure it won't take long for them to make some more equivalents to Energon Prime.

 

I really hope they make a new Rodimus Prime with this classic line as weel as ole Hot Rod.  A huge Rodimus Prime

  • Replies 343
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well i have waited all my life for a proper G1 homage, and this year and last with Cybertron has finally delivered.  So I think you who are complaining about it can just suffer through it while the rest of us enjoy it.  I'm sure it won't take long for them to make some more equivalents to Energon Prime.

 

I really hope they make a new Rodimus Prime with this classic line as weel as ole Hot Rod.  A huge Rodimus Prime

yes, a huge, hard rod...... imus prime

Im hoping that 20th Prime DOESN'T have any metal in him ,that way hes more affordable.

Maybe now HR will get his anime-accurate Astrotrain and stop complaining.

 

Although I would raff mightly if it wasn't gray and purple...

 

I like the new Megs and Primal.

Some nice names on that list. Also very nice to hear that this line will feature only deluxe and Mega's (although I would've like to have some nice basics), since I'm not too fond of very large TF's or too many large TF's.

 

However, until we get to see some pics, I'm not going to pass judgment. Not going to be happy (even though things sound good).

 

 

As for them re-releasing 20th Prime...nice. I already wanted a few extra for kitbashing purpose. Now, hopefully, I can get some for a reasonable price.

those of you who dont want g1 homages... what do you want exactly? as long as thay stick with transforming vehicles, there will always be a little bit of g1 in there. and if not vehicles.. then beasts? theyve done that. and if not that then just new characters? a bunch of new no name characters in some cgi anime that would be quite forgetable. i would pass. only reason i have a-c figs is because of the homages. i have yet to watch a single episode of a-c and could care less.

 

need i remind everyone of beast machines??? thats when they took a chance and actually did do something different. wacky new vehicle modes and even wackier beasts. and people bitched, complained and hated it to no end. (i was not one of them).

 

is it any wonder theyre sticking to old faithful g1? you people Starscreaming youre tired of g1, theres no problem. dont buy them. theyre are prolly a hundred people beside you who want them. tired of g1? go buy some gundams or some other giant anime robot crap.

I for one will be quite pleased if these are new molds of old G1 characters and not re issues. I'm quite surprised this has not been done sooner, using todays technology on G1, as long as they transform into the same vehicles as they used to, especially Megs.

I grew up with G1 but still collect the new series too and think there will always be room for new characters and toy lines. Without G1 there would be no new toy lines at all. G1 is Transformers history and will always have a place in the Transformers universe whether some people like it or not. People should quit complaining and just be thankful we are getting new toys at all.

Maybe now HR will get his anime-accurate Astrotrain and stop complaining.

 

Although I would raff mightly if it wasn't gray and purple...

 

I like the new Megs and Primal.

you sir, are the deveel :grr

 

anyway, all those names give me grand fanboy wood supreme so here's hoping and stuff

What'll happen to your fanboy wood if Hot Rod is just a redeco of E-Rodimus? :tflaugh

What'll happen to your fanboy wood if Hot Rod is just a redeco of E-Rodimus? :tflaugh

be outraged

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

or not suprised at all... either or

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.